Getting the season off to a great start [emoji16][emoji271] Good Luck Everyone! [emoji111][emoji172]
243b886bbe54587d7a61ee71c4f9050a.jpg
345520bda66f7dd3843999577f9efb5c.jpg
895d373779639598e3176b26a7ff5e9d.jpg

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/
Some nice strains!
What strain/s did you get from RGS? I have some DFG in route. Looking forward to how these do for me here in da sticks.

Peace

Anyone had any experience with this little gem??
Just window shopping as i have enough seeds for the year, but it has really tickled my fancy. Northern latittude too :drool:View attachment 900558 View attachment 900557 View attachment 900556

I hate to be that guy, but if it has diesel in it then its not 100% indica . . . I'm probably just anal that way I guess.
I was thinking the same thing. I love their genetic description Pure Indica x Diesal WTF. I demand to know what I am growing, not some hyped up descriptions. I personally would NEVER do business with this company, but that is just me.

Why can't breeders/seed banks just be honest?

peace

Some nice strains!
What strain/s did you get from RGS? I have some DFG in route. Looking forward to how these do for me here in da sticks.

Peace
Thanks :) RSG do some amazing work for outdoor uk growers, I've only got autos from them..auto Tangie, lemonade og, blue-tooth & purple affie :) only started the lemomade & purple affie so far, cant wait to see what these babies do [emoji111]DFG are some real pretty plants, you'll do wicked with them :) how many you going for outside?

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/

Thanks :) RSG do some amazing work for outdoor uk growers, I've only got autos from them..auto Tangie, lemonade og, blue-tooth & purple affie :) only started the lemomade & purple affie so far, cant wait to see what these babies do [emoji111]DFG are some real pretty plants, you'll do wicked with them :) how many you going for outside?

Thanks mate!

Probably only run one or tow DFGs out in my hoop house. I have lots of other gear started, with several of my own hacks to test.

Peace

ah, guess I can't enter the 2 plants I've already got going for a while then, I only have one pic of each from the 8th of april, so posting biweekly photos is impossible.
but I can enter with some of the younger photos, and I'll think about entering some of the future-guerilla autos.

Damn...i was hoping this wouldnt happen. You know what? Rather than me make the call, I am going to leave this one up to everyone that is in this contest...if anyone has an issue with with fryge not having a first week pics let me know via pm. If a few days goes by and no messages are sent then it will be allowed. Personally i would rather see fryge be able to grow his plant in a controlled setting than take a chance with a guerilla plant.
Looking good so far!! Cool to see a ducksfoot in this!

Getting the season off to a great start [emoji16][emoji271] Good Luck Everyone! [emoji111][emoji172]
243b886bbe54587d7a61ee71c4f9050a.jpg
345520bda66f7dd3843999577f9efb5c.jpg
895d373779639598e3176b26a7ff5e9d.jpg

Ooo nice choices!! You and I are growing two of the same strains!!

Well fellas here is one of my entries! Black cream auto, day 32 as of 5/2/18. Germing my hindu kush seed as well to try and get her in the competition as well; we will see who represents as my numero uno!

Squat girl!! Man you sure are tying her ass down!

My photo entry's, will be 3 strains, I got one Tennessee Kush by canna venture (Hawgsbreath X Alien Kush Fem.).... she's alredy about 16 inches tall.
And I'm about to germ Blackwater Fem.from cali connection.
And the one I can't wait to grow! Humble Pie (cherry pie X grandpas breath Reg.) from duneon vault genetics!
View attachment 901133

INteresting choices!! Dont see much grown from cali connection! Mmmm cherry pie sounds so good though!!

Back