pretty cool, I think I would like to partipate, but I have a few questions about the rules.

I see the rules mentioning something about day 30.
does this mean I have to choose plants that are younger as 30 days to enter? or is it about day 30 since start of the contest?
I've got 2 plants(1 photo, 1 auto) that have been going for a while already, not sure when exactly I started them, but they may be older as 30 days. so would I still be able to enter one of those, or do I have to choose younger plants to enter?

and a question about entering plants later on.
I read in the rules I'm allowed to enter 6 plants, 3 for each category.
this year I plan to grow 1(or maybe 2) auto's at home, the rest will go to guerilla. but I think it will be 2 weeks or longer till I will plant out those auto's on guerilla. I also have some (photo)seeds that I just harvested, so those need 1-2 weeks drying before I can start them.
so do I have to enter all plants at the same time, or can I enter some plants now, and more later on? (up to the limit of 3 plants per category, ofcourse)

(or maybe it'll be better to skip entering guerillaplants and just stick with plants I grow at home on the balcony, since I only visit guerilla at night so the photos won't be that nice?)

pretty cool, I think I would like to partipate, but I have a few questions about the rules.

I see the rules mentioning something about day 30.
does this mean I have to choose plants that are younger as 30 days to enter? or is it about day 30 since start of the contest?
I've got 2 plants(1 photo, 1 auto) that have been going for a while already, not sure when exactly I started them, but they may be older as 30 days. so would I still be able to enter one of those, or do I have to choose younger plants to enter?

and a question about entering plants later on.
I read in the rules I'm allowed to enter 6 plants, 3 for each category.
this year I plan to grow 1(or maybe 2) auto's at home, the rest will go to guerilla. but I think it will be 2 weeks or longer till I will plant out those auto's on guerilla. I also have some (photo)seeds that I just harvested, so those need 1-2 weeks drying before I can start them.
so do I have to enter all plants at the same time, or can I enter some plants now, and more later on? (up to the limit of 3 plants per category, ofcourse)

(or maybe it'll be better to skip entering guerillaplants and just stick with plants I grow at home on the balcony, since I only visit guerilla at night so the photos won't be that nice?)
Night photos with flash work great . Just not good for staying hidden imo .
I I believe you can start at anytime staggered or not. Just make sure to keep posting biweekly pics for updates.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

How Ironic, I literally just popped 3 photos and another auto to move to my outdoor guerrilla location. Its almost as if you knew already . . .

Can I enter two photos and an auto? One of my photos is a strain I know nothing about with very conflicting online data and its sprout is kinda sad looking. FWIW if anybody has ever grown Seedsmans 'Nemesis' I'd love to have any more reliable info on it.

As it stands, my two Photos will be a Seedsman White Widow and a Seedsman Power Africa, my Auto will be a Mephisto Orange Diesel.

Well I'm in 4 both.. auto start..2 4AM and 1 3bog/SL...she was (actually is) a pretty big girl indoor...would be perfect sized for the back...

Photo... currently have only started 1... itll be a rerun of my photo girl from last year...(the deep seed I found in the last nug of the previous plant) she's a no name bagseed turnover ... will have to work on a name of somesorts hate to continually refer to her as bag seed, she's not... the plant before was.... but some nice smoke, even with the water issues I had throughout the outdoor season.

My first Official entry is auto monster mass by critical mass genetics on day 23
DSC_0016.jpg

Man, I've been a busy bee haha. So quick question, could I enter a grow I have been doin for 31 days as of now? She is an auto, so she looks quite a bit more progressed then you photoperiod fellas, but that's due to me only having limited seed access as of now haha. I could also go ahead and start germing another auto now, seeing as she will probably finish close to the September deadline. Just need a little confirmation is all guys! First timer excuse :pass::crying:

Man, I've been a busy bee haha. So quick question, could I enter a grow I have been doin for 31 days as of now? She is an auto, so she looks quite a bit more progressed then you photoperiod fellas, but that's due to me only having limited seed access as of now haha. I could also go ahead and start germing another auto now, seeing as she will probably finish close to the September deadline. Just need a little confirmation is all guys! First timer excuse :pass::crying:
I would have to say your one day past the deadline with your current auto if you go to page 1 but germinate another! And if you have room-you can have 3 entries this year also

:yoinks: gaaaahhhh! You gots a new Hoopy?! :finger: :hump: :haha: ...awesome! ... I'm shocked too Stick, but then, you're up to your coin purse in fine strains, landraces, your own breedings,...

This is just a replacement for my old 10' x 20' hoop house. If you remember correctly, we had two historic wind storms here in da sticks, and me old hoopy is toast. Will be stuffing it more than full again this year.

Sure hope you get to grow OD this year my friend. As you know nothing like growing under the big HID in da sky.

Peace

Back