.... you know I was half expecting you to gamble on the 11 Roses,...:eyebrows:
....... On the GP's, from what others have reported, some doing nug-swaps, the differences between the full photo and F1FV are so small as to be accountable as no more than simple pheno' differences,.. the auto is very close too, so Sweet has dialed this gem in! Tommy and Jay like the F1FV best though!
.... yeah, it's all gonna come down to when they shift gears to bloom,... my FV's started a bit sooner than their mates, and not all were as fast as GP, but once the crowns form up a bit, the faterburners come on! :hothot: I hope you get a 5-weeker (even 6), just so I can see you go-- :jawdrop: *clank* :cooldance:
cool2.gif

.... FCJ is a studette my man, I'm not surprised she cooked as well as she freezes! :rofl: .... yeah, lose that Mars shwag before it causes a damn fire,... to date I still hear mostly bad news about their quality/reliability,... lights work fine otherwise :shrug:... but heat is one of the plaguing issues still it seems! :doh: -mmmm BBQ diode,.. niiiiiice,....:nono:

:yoinks: gaaaahhhh! You gots a new Hoopy?! :finger: :hump: :haha: ...awesome! ... I'm shocked too Stick, but then, you're up to your coin purse in fine strains, landraces, your own breedings,... i have been barking about the FV's for years though! :rofl: ...you'd LOVE GP Stick, you've seen plenty of pics,.. dense, silly gummy, simply edible aromas of sweet tropical fruits, citrus.....:drool:

:dammit:...my season is in doubt much to my dismay,.. client is out this year, and the distance from here to there, with work,.. wasn't looking logistcal to begin with anyway though.... so while I'm looking for options, it's still up in the air now,....

Heard and seen nothing but great reports from many growers on this strain

Excellent toke....and glaringly obvious medical applications for pain and sleep as well....high dosing the GP is knockout tincture...you get realllly high and then have to lay down.

Yea, every time I open the tent, I am leaning towards entering, but I had better make up me mind in the next couple of days

Well you could always join with a ater batch if you decide to!! I tried to make this rule set flex

.... you know I was half expecting you to gamble on the 11 Roses,...:eyebrows:

FCJ has been soooooo good to me the 11roses was just too much of a temptation!! I'll save it, until its official in case i totally mess her up somehow! :D

yeah, it's all gonna come down to when they shift gears to bloom,... my FV's started a bit sooner than their mates, and not all were as fast as GP, but once the crowns form up a bit, the faterburners come on! :hothot: I hope you get a 5-weeker (even 6), just so I can see you go-- :jawdrop: *clank* :cooldance:
cool2-gif.900233

I am also quite keen on seeing how the cream mandarin F1 fast does!! I hope it is fast!! Any earlier finishers would be a benefit!!

FCJ is a studette my man, I'm not surprised she cooked as well as she freezes! :rofl:

FCJ is proving to be VERY resilient in many forms!! I have a feeling she is gonna rock out again this year!!

yeah, lose that Mars shwag before it causes a damn fire,... to date I still hear mostly bad news about their quality/reliability,... lights work fine otherwise :shrug:... but heat is one of the plaguing issues still it seems! :doh: -mmmm BBQ diode,.. niiiiiice,....:nono:

I really want to....problem is 3w lights seem to be a thing of the past, and i am quite liking the populargrow 100X3w...cooler than the mars and cheap as chips!! But dammit now i can only find 5W diode versions.
Might have to build a custom under driven cob for this purpose. Its got to be able to grow in very close proximity to plant tips without burning/bleaching them.

Mars 100X3w running at 16,000 hours so far...no burnt diodes. I only ever found great reviews on this particular version, but it does indeed run hot versus the popular grows

my season is in doubt much to my dismay,.. client is out this year, and the distance from here to there, with work,.. wasn't looking logistcal to begin with anyway though.... so while I'm looking for options, it's still up in the air now,....

:( So sad!! I was hoping you were going to strip the title from me bud!! Hopefully there is still a shimmer of possibility

...is it an old Reflector series, the 96x3? If so, that's why,.. I have that old model too, and something about it is holding better than the next series up, which showed barbied diodes on many many lights,... testers, members,... I'd talk to 'Sm0 about that custom COB,... you can get reflectors + diffusers for them,.. or like with the Platinum P300 hot center issue, I was thinking of using that clear plastic diffuser material that's used for reg. fluoro' lighting. that shit will scatter the hell out the light, I'm pretty damn sure! I need to get to the hardware store and see if I can scam a broken piece or two for testing,.. I have a older P300 too! ...I'm seriously looking for a 3x3 tent too, gotta have something growing goddammit, to keep the Voices away! :crying:

...is it an old Reflector series, the 96x3? If so, that's why,.. I have that old model too, and something about it is holding better than the next series up, which showed barbied diodes on many many lights,... testers, members,... I'd talk to 'Sm0 about that custom COB,... you can get reflectors + diffusers for them,.. or like with the Platinum P300 hot center issue, I was thinking of using that clear plastic diffuser material that's used for reg. fluoro' lighting. that shit will scatter the hell out the light, I'm pretty damn sure! I need to get to the hardware store and see if I can scam a broken piece or two for testing,.. I have a older P300 too! ...I'm seriously looking for a 3x3 tent too, gotta have something growing goddammit, to keep the Voices away! :crying:

Nope its even older!! Its the 100X3W epistar version. This is the overdriven cannuck version at 180 true draw(or that what it was listed at anyways...heat is noticeably more that the other 2 100X3 epistar popular grows)
I think i will build my own for next year. Nothing wrong with 90 degrees at the upper cab from what i have seen , but the heavy circulation and ultra dry conditions coupled with heat are a bit of an issue. My biggest fear with cobs is growth rates will be too good, and plants will outgrow the minimal vertical space available.(only 27" of growing space total leaving only 4" clearance from the lights surface)

:doh: oof, that's right, you're rather snug in there,...:idea:(pulling an idea out my ass here! :rofl:)--- go dimmable! ........ shit, I thought the 96x3 were the first gen units! Just goes to show about how the quality and "tuning" matter so much with LED/COB,.. all that heat, wasted energy,... but that's what made them affordable :biggrin:....

Back