Ah right!! I will also be in the auto game next year too!! Seeing as i cant share my medical with my wife(or anyone else), my wife will grow her legal 4 plants and also the full sun garden will be allowed 4, so for sure i will be running autos for a nice summer selection of hopefully some A-1 auto bud!

Skelly og 2
20181007_085706.jpg
20181007_085515.jpg
20181007_085536.jpg

I took down the leaning towers of my SBR today .... but dsl was charging :(

This is 5 hours in and about halfway .... rest has been postponed untill next sunday ..

DSC_0077a.JPG
DSC_0082a.JPG
DSC_0095a.JPG

Not a single spot of mold found !
Cheers :pass:

Official Dry Bud Entry ~ Flash Champion Super Auto ~ @forbiddenx711
Edited.. posted wrong photo... lol
View attachment 958204
looking way good x711
Yee-haaaw!!:deadhorse: :shooty:.... (just saw the PM),... :crying: :dancer: :coffee:... somehow my sympathy has dwindled,... :rofl:
.... I think you have a great rotation going mate, some steady-gals, and some noobie party chicks to test out! Are you thinking of running more F1FV's? Talk with Tommy and Jayp about your climate and mold resistance and see what strains they recommend,... that Black Jack has been looking good lately,.. Skunk and Cheese are up there with GP for outright speed,... I thought I saw a few Fast versions from Delicious too! I would talk with Tobe and Stick as well about what they may have at Healing Path that may be do-able for you, in their amazing genetics stash- :headbang: ............ :doh: dude, that bites wang about CC,... of course, now they have an F1FV of it! :doh::doh: ... I feel bad for waving her at you last year, and not having her come through,...but like you say, part of the 'fun" is the gamble!
... oh yes, I do see the down side of pots,... $$ invested, dealing with the soil, root ball afterwards,... if you could find a deal on the fabric types, which are in fact very kiddie pool in dimensions... So weird to see monsters growing in what to scale looks like dirt disks! ... might be a good call for the partial Sun garden- :eyebrows: ...100-150gal,.. less,.. more??! :rofl:... trying FCJ perhaps,... or the FV's, finishing fastest, well before the Sun angle really starts to cut low,...
.... yup, my 11R was not a good measure, and with yours doing well, that seals it for me!

:pighug: thanks Trail! I think she may do OK for you up there,.. she was Canada-born after all!
This green pheno' is showing very good mold resistance, and she's pretty speedy- :greenthumb:

:drool: ooOooo,... drop some facts, Jack! How's she smell and smoke? :rofl: .... how long did she take too? That's a lovely cola right there,... :d5: :slap:
yeah Waira, waiting for the auto version of MoB
Ah right!! I will also be in the auto game next year too!! Seeing as i cant share my medical with my wife(or anyone else), my wife will grow her legal 4 plants and also the full sun garden will be allowed 4, so for sure i will be running autos for a nice summer selection of hopefully some A-1 auto bud!
so sorry to hear this

hey J !, Skellys looking so fine
I took down the leaning towers of my SBR today .... but dsl was charging :(

This is 5 hours in and about halfway .... rest has been postponed untill next sunday ..

View attachment 958528 View attachment 958529 View attachment 958530

Not a single spot of mold found !
Cheers :pass:
what a gal!, good growing NTM! I made a note of SBR's resistance, thanks

smoking the first jay from last sunday's harvest .... let me tell ya it's strong indica !
in some sort of polytunnel .... like u already have, i think she might be possible up your way ;)

Clever minds are working on this as we speak.. hehe

Cheer Trail, always a pleasure !:bighug:

:pass:

looking way good x711

so sorry to hear this

hey J !, Skellys looking so fine

Thanks very much the smell is musky earthy nutty lemon pine my kinda stuff .I like the stuff that smells like rubber or tennis balls lol Some like the berrys or the fruit I prefer my pot to taste earthy an skunk skunky an rancid an fowl .

smoking the first jay from last sunday's harvest .... let me tell ya it's strong indica !
in some sort of polytunnel .... like u already have, i think she might be possible up your way ;)

Clever minds are working on this as we speak.. hehe

Cheer Trail, always a pleasure !:bighug:

:pass:
I grew SBR a few seasons ago, she was big, and had a totally scary main cola, big thick and juicy. She made it and produced good, been wanting to try her again

Back