Hey guys!! Trying to keep up on my end!! Will get updating asap(this weekend). Just getting pounded by harvests, but i am now half way there!! All i need is a dry Blueberry bud pic and that'll finish up my second official entry...and here is my third entry!! 11 Roses, planning to cut a touch early on monday...this thing has been a warrior in the rough weather(but then again so have the rest of the plants i still have out there!!)
DSCN0358.JPG

DSCN0359.JPG

DSCN0360.JPG

Photoperiod ?

For sure...thats the Sugar Black rose from delicious (which is also a cross i am growing in the 11 roses, SBR X Apalation kush Kush)

Don Skelly, hang tough my friend! And holler for any help here if you need it,... I know it's the most exhausting time of the season for you now!

Thanks waira!! Pushing hard right now and will continue to do so for another 2-3 weeks.

sucky about BIK and BW :cuss:It kills me to see this happen to all you hard work brother, even knowing it's part of the gamble,...

Thats just it buddy...part of the gamble i take when growing unproven strains. I am not complaining, thanks to the increased plant count, i will be fine...and somehow the BW and BIK are filling in quite well considering the brutal growing weather (several frosts, mostly rain for a couple of weeks now). I am pushing them both to the extreme, welcome to the North!! :D The keif screen in the trimmer works so well that i dont even have bad feelings about 90% of my crystal candy being not even worth trimming. Saves me some time trying to trim fluff!!

I keep thinking about how to force some finish speed out of some of these strains,.. only thing I come up with is putting them into big pots, restricting overall size some,.. might be worth a try on one of the reliable strains and one that doesn't quite get there next year, just to test this out..... I'm still blown away by how much green foliage gets carried this far into bloom with the plants,... another thing that many speed them up in the pots, a little nutrition squeeze maybe,..?

All good points man...just not sure i want to move to pots...hmm maybe kid sized pools might be what i should try. Then i could bury them half way in, so i barely lose any height(stealth concerns).

11 Roses looks phat! :spels: I love how she gets those air-brushed purple highlights on the calyxes, mine did the same. She came down the other day, clearly all done; also the botrytis was starting to get squirrely on me! She help up OK initially, just a few outer surface spots, tips, but then the shit got into the main stem though old fan leaf junctions, and traveled up:cuss:--soon as I saw it start up from inside out on a few places, that was it! :tang:... I think she would have fared far better if she was in better shape,... another try sometime for sure, but first, Golosa and FCJ!

Sucks to hear about the problems yours had man!! FCJ FCJ!! ;) :D

@Mark87 @trailanimal
I was just curious and did a wet weight on the two big colas from this plant.. the big one weighed in at 11.9oz and the smaller was 8.2oz. So I'm pretty happy with the outcome and figure it will end up around 8 oz dry/trimmed from just those two....
:size:

My blue widow is at 7ft 3in
break out the big jars!
My OFFICIAL ENTRY post

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime at day 143.

Spotted a whole nugthat had mold/mildew on. Looks like one of the supercrop wounds had gone brown with mold/mildew and it had affected the nearest bud. Chopped it off and put PVC electrical tape over the supercrop wound. The rest of the plant looks ok, can't be long till harvest time now [emoji16]

Lime V2 is in her shadow on the right

a040c71df7e90d932587861ade82ad70.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
has that "ripe" look, how sweet she is!
:smokeout: :headbang: Final Lap time for most of us! :woohoo1: .... great Comp' guys, and it looks like more than 4 of us will finish this time- :rofl: :clapper: :thanks:

Arthur have a peek at this, in the Reference Section,.. @Spanglish had a prime example of this growth anomaly called fasciation and posted pics of it there! Trippy stuff,...

:pighug: :help: Don Skelly, hang tough my friend! And holler for any help here if you need it,... I know it's the most exhausting time of the season for you now!
..thank gawds the Animal Farm will close down soon, ay? :vibe: :deadhorse: :rofl: ... but first a mighty hump to grind over,.... Have you found some help yet?
Looks like TF did nicely for you again- :greenthumb:...and BB, as always,....love the war club cola shot! .......sucky about BIK and BW :cuss:It kills me to see this happen to all you hard work brother, even knowing it's part of the gamble,... I keep thinking about how to force some finish speed out of some of these strains,.. only thing I come up with is putting them into big pots, restricting overall size some,.. might be worth a try on one of the reliable strains and one that doesn't quite get there next year, just to test this out..... I'm still blown away by how much green foliage gets carried this far into bloom with the plants,... another thing that many speed them up in the pots, a little nutrition squeeze maybe,..?
11 Roses looks phat! :spels: I love how she gets those air-brushed purple highlights on the calyxes, mine did the same. She came down the other day, clearly all done; also the botrytis was starting to get squirrely on me! She help up OK initially, just a few outer surface spots, tips, but then the shit got into the main stem though old fan leaf junctions, and traveled up:cuss:--soon as I saw it start up from inside out on a few places, that was it! :tang:... I think she would have fared far better if she was in better shape,... another try sometime for sure, but first, Golosa and FCJ!

:gary: OK, my overdue update is here,... just Maine's Own Blueberry and Outdoor Grapefruit in the running now! MoB is coming down in a couple days, colors are spectacular!.....GF has a couple weeks yet,... She's the star this year, buds are looking fantastic, classic for a Sativa-dom' girl!

>>> MoB
View attachment 957250 View attachment 957253 View attachment 957251 View attachment 957252

>>> ODGF
View attachment 957254 View attachment 957255 View attachment 957256 View attachment 957257
man, just love that MoB!
I am in love . :bighug:
mob3-jpg.957267
I'm sure lots of us have been smitten by her!
Alright, Ive drifted far away since harvest lol. I didnt take my time to try and get any real good pics, but the smoke is killer.
Hp [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fresh bud.
View attachment 957817
View attachment 957820 View attachment 957821and dry [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 957823
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] fresh
View attachment 957824
And dry.
View attachment 957825
killer bud grobro!
Hey guys!! Trying to keep up on my end!! Will get updating asap(this weekend). Just getting pounded by harvests, but i am now half way there!! All i need is a dry Blueberry bud pic and that'll finish up my second official entry...and here is my third entry!! 11 Roses, planning to cut a touch early on monday...this thing has been a warrior in the rough weather(but then again so have the rest of the plants i still have out there!!)
View attachment 958121

View attachment 958122

View attachment 958123
wow!, she must be tough, I see all those big leaves creating all that deep dark shade, I'd be so worried:bow::pass:

View attachment 958121

View attachment 958122

View attachment 958123
Sweet holy mother plant!!

break out the big jars!

has that "ripe" look, how sweet she is!

man, just love that MoB!

I'm sure lots of us have been smitten by her!

killer bud grobro!

wow!, she must be tough, I see all those big leaves creating all that deep dark shade, I'd be so worried:bow::pass:
Thanks bro its real good smoke. Ive been getting carried away with the Humble pie canna butter lol just sauteed some shrimp 3 ingredients.. garlic salt, paprika, and canna butter! Ill be damn best edible out there... fk a cookie lol

Thanks waira!! Pushing hard right now and will continue to do so for another 2-3 weeks.
Yee-haaaw!!:deadhorse: :shooty:.... (just saw the PM),... :crying: :dancer: :coffee:... somehow my sympathy has dwindled,... :rofl:
.... I think you have a great rotation going mate, some steady-gals, and some noobie party chicks to test out! Are you thinking of running more F1FV's? Talk with Tommy and Jayp about your climate and mold resistance and see what strains they recommend,... that Black Jack has been looking good lately,.. Skunk and Cheese are up there with GP for outright speed,... I thought I saw a few Fast versions from Delicious too! I would talk with Tobe and Stick as well about what they may have at Healing Path that may be do-able for you, in their amazing genetics stash- :headbang: ............ :doh: dude, that bites wang about CC,... of course, now they have an F1FV of it! :doh::doh: ... I feel bad for waving her at you last year, and not having her come through,...but like you say, part of the 'fun" is the gamble!
... oh yes, I do see the down side of pots,... $$ invested, dealing with the soil, root ball afterwards,... if you could find a deal on the fabric types, which are in fact very kiddie pool in dimensions... So weird to see monsters growing in what to scale looks like dirt disks! ... might be a good call for the partial Sun garden- :eyebrows: ...100-150gal,.. less,.. more??! :rofl:... trying FCJ perhaps,... or the FV's, finishing fastest, well before the Sun angle really starts to cut low,...
.... yup, my 11R was not a good measure, and with yours doing well, that seals it for me!

man, just love that MoB!
:pighug: thanks Trail! I think she may do OK for you up there,.. she was Canada-born after all!
This green pheno' is showing very good mold resistance, and she's pretty speedy- :greenthumb:

Official Dry Bud Entry ~ Flash Champion Super Auto ~ @forbiddenx711
Edited.. posted wrong photo... lol
View attachment 958204
:drool: ooOooo,... drop some facts, Jack! How's she smell and smoke? :rofl: .... how long did she take too? That's a lovely cola right there,... :d5: :slap:

Yee-haaaw!!:deadhorse: :shooty:.... (just saw the PM),... :crying: :dancer: :coffee:... somehow my sympathy has dwindled,... :rofl:

Hahahahaha :D You are too funny man. :D

. I think you have a great rotation going mate, some steady-gals, and some noobie party chicks to test out! Are you thinking of running more F1FV's? Talk with Tommy and Jayp about your climate and mold resistance and see what strains they recommend,... that Black Jack has been looking good lately,.. Skunk and Cheese are up there with GP for outright speed,... I thought I saw a few Fast versions from Delicious too!

Indeed...i am going to be puling more early finishers next season, though some will be later...so far these are in next year:
Early oct finishers
DP Blueberry (obviously!!)
Delicious FCJ (unless they do a quick version and then absolutely i am in to that!!)
Delicious 11 roses (maybe, the test smoke i hit was very, very high potency)
DP THink Fast

Early:
Green Poison fast
Green poison
Crystal Candy Fast (maybe, already have a pack incoming)
Cream Mandarin Fast (maybe)

Partial sun:
HSO Ewe-2
HSO Mango Sapphire
??
??

Not fully determined on choices yet....though many are set in stone!!

that Black Jack has been looking good lately,
I would really like to try black jack out!! Its been on the radar for some time!

I would talk with Tobe and Stick as well about what they may have at Healing Path that may be do-able for you, in their amazing genetics stash- :headbang:

Yes i will have to talk with stick and tobe and see what they have...was talking with tobe about it not too long ago.

dude, that bites wang about CC,... of course, now they have an F1FV of it! :doh::doh: ... I feel bad for waving her at you last year, and not having her come through,...but like you say, part of the 'fun" is the gamble!

No worries at all bud...the partial sun garden is a tricky place to grow, and usually only about 50% of the strains i try there grow well in the limited light. Wispy bud, but tons of crystal! Sure not much will be trimmed, but there will be lots of CC kief from the tumbler!! I would consider trying it again as a fast version. 3 weeks earlier of a flower period and it could have been a very different story. So much poor weather recently is making it tough on mid-late flowering pants to fill in.

... oh yes, I do see the down side of pots,... $$ invested, dealing with the soil, root ball afterwards,... if you could find a deal on the fabric types, which are in fact very kiddie pool in dimensions... So weird to see monsters growing in what to scale looks like dirt disks! ... might be a good call for the partial Sun garden- :eyebrows: ...100-150gal,.. less,.. more??! :rofl:...

Perhaps some landscape fabric and build my own pots to size?? Would make the root ball removal much easier!! I would like pots in the partial sun garden, but its super important that they are as low profile as possible for stealth(thieves)

rying FCJ perhaps,... or the FV's, finishing fastest, well before the Sun angle really starts to cut low,...
.... yup, my 11R was not a good measure, and with yours doing well, that seals it for me!

All i know is this...i cut a small branch i found on the 11 roses over a week ago. Salvaged a couple of joints of bud. Dried and smoked and wowsers!! A half joint and i put it down...trust me its a rarity when i don't smoke a full joint and put it down half smoked. I will be watching delicious very closely this winter....fast version of 11 roses or FCJ and consider sold to the man with the green skell!!

Back