@Arthur - All these years and i have never seen one like that!! Very cool!!

Sorry for my ghostly behaviour lately ladies and gents!! Been super busy on the harvest. My tail end of the season has been brutal....lots of rain and tons of wind. Taking everything i have to "try" to get it done before the weather comes(umm already has). Problem is still several beast plants to harvest somehow in the next 2-3 weeks. Ouch!! Some will not finish unfortunately(bubba island, blue widow)
Speaking of the Bue widow from dinafem..man what a beastly plant indeed!! Yours looks great @CareBearFlowerStare !! Thanks for posting!! Here is my non entry blue widow on day 170
IMG_8017.JPG

IMG_8034.JPG

Official entry 11 roses, looking sweet!! Kind of a poor overview pic
IMG_8013.JPG

IMG_8016.JPG

IMG_8014.JPG

Blueberry - pics later!! Taking a bit to upload because of some vids

Sorry for my ghostly behaviour lately ladies and gents!! Been super busy on the harvest. My tail end of the season has been brutal....lots of rain and tons of wind. Taking everything i have to "try" to get it done before the weather comes(umm already has). Problem is still several beast plants to harvest somehow in the next 2-3 weeks. Ouch!! Some will not finish unfortunately(bubba island, blue widow)
Speaking of the Bue widow from dinafem..man what a beastly plant indeed!! Yours looks great @CareBearFlowerStare !! Thanks for posting!! Here is my non entry blue widow on day 170
View attachment 955778

View attachment 955779

View attachment 955785

View attachment 955787

View attachment 955789

Like always bro stellar ladies you have there!!

Like always bro stellar ladies you have there!!

Thanks bud!
So the Blueberry...unfortunately the rain was supposed to come the day of pics(and it did just over an hour after i chopped, despite it being sunny in the pics), so i didnt get a chance to defoliate or get something in for scale...oh well!! Looks like it might come down to the 11 roses for my entry :shrug:

Final entry for Blueberry cola live shot
DSCN0333.JPG

these are all my photo girls, i got a late start, july ish, and then the family issues.... the poly is a NL seeds Iced Grapefruit, I have one more of those as well, a couple Silver Lemon Haze, Elf Stone and a very unhappy KO Kush. healthy, just pissy about the environment I guess... just hitting its second week of flower. so very far behind the rest.View attachment 955569 View attachment 955568

Shes a bizarre one for sure... frosting out onto the fans!
awesome!
Definantly waiting until next weekend for my unknown strain.
This blue widow i have though has 2 weeks left for sure. Shes such a big beautiful girl. Dinafem Seed.View attachment 955570 View attachment 955571 View attachment 955572
wow!, how tall?
pretty cool indeed! but I want to correct a myth here, nothing against you but I see this one way too often: that's not polyploidy. polyploidy is indeed more than 2 of each chromosome, but that has nothing to do with this mutation/deformity(same with 3 branches at each node, that's not polyploïdy either)
I had to look up how it was called again, but I think the correct name is fasciation, or crested growth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasciation
cool, I want to see Krested Kush

View attachment 955778

View attachment 955779

View attachment 955785

View attachment 955787

View attachment 955789

man, sorry to hear big BW won't finish
Thanks bud!
So the Blueberry...unfortunately the rain was supposed to come the day of pics(and it did just over an hour after i chopped, despite it being sunny in the pics), so i didnt get a chance to defoliate or get something in for scale...oh well!! Looks like it might come down to the 11 roses for my entry

Final entry for Blueberry cola live shot
View attachment 955855
this surely represents your cause well:d5::pass:

Back