Non-comp SBR FV... took the first smaller branch today ... not quite there yet.... 1-2 weeks more ...but branch still gave 250g wet buds ;)

Big pic is after branch removal

DSC_0084a.JPG
DSC_0076a.JPG
DSC_0077a.JPG
DSC_0087a.JPG
DSC_0093a.JPG
DSC_0096a.JPG
DSC_0097a.JPG
DSC_0097b.JPG

Cheers
:pass:

@Mark87 @trailanimal
I was just curious and did a wet weight on the two big colas from this plant.. the big one weighed in at 11.9oz and the smaller was 8.2oz. So I'm pretty happy with the outcome and figure it will end up around 8 oz dry/trimmed from just those two....
:size:

My OFFICIAL ENTRY post

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime at day 143.

Spotted a whole nugthat had mold/mildew on. Looks like one of the supercrop wounds had gone brown with mold/mildew and it had affected the nearest bud. Chopped it off and put PVC electrical tape over the supercrop wound. The rest of the plant looks ok, can't be long till harvest time now [emoji16]

Lime V2 is in her shadow on the right

a040c71df7e90d932587861ade82ad70.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

:smokeout: :headbang: Final Lap time for most of us! :woohoo1: .... great Comp' guys, and it looks like more than 4 of us will finish this time- :rofl: :clapper: :thanks:

Not an issue, I knew I was well past! I've got a full on polyploid going, no one around here has run across one.. very cool... View attachment 955558 View attachment 955559 View attachment 955557
Arthur have a peek at this, in the Reference Section,.. @Spanglish had a prime example of this growth anomaly called fasciation and posted pics of it there! Trippy stuff,...

:pighug: :help: Don Skelly, hang tough my friend! And holler for any help here if you need it,... I know it's the most exhausting time of the season for you now!
..thank gawds the Animal Farm will close down soon, ay? :vibe: :deadhorse: :rofl: ... but first a mighty hump to grind over,.... Have you found some help yet?
Looks like TF did nicely for you again- :greenthumb:...and BB, as always,....love the war club cola shot! .......sucky about BIK and BW :cuss:It kills me to see this happen to all you hard work brother, even knowing it's part of the gamble,... I keep thinking about how to force some finish speed out of some of these strains,.. only thing I come up with is putting them into big pots, restricting overall size some,.. might be worth a try on one of the reliable strains and one that doesn't quite get there next year, just to test this out..... I'm still blown away by how much green foliage gets carried this far into bloom with the plants,... another thing that many speed them up in the pots, a little nutrition squeeze maybe,..?
11 Roses looks phat! :spels: I love how she gets those air-brushed purple highlights on the calyxes, mine did the same. She came down the other day, clearly all done; also the botrytis was starting to get squirrely on me! She help up OK initially, just a few outer surface spots, tips, but then the shit got into the main stem though old fan leaf junctions, and traveled up:cuss:--soon as I saw it start up from inside out on a few places, that was it! :tang:... I think she would have fared far better if she was in better shape,... another try sometime for sure, but first, Golosa and FCJ!

:gary: OK, my overdue update is here,... just Maine's Own Blueberry and Outdoor Grapefruit in the running now! MoB is coming down in a couple days, colors are spectacular!.....GF has a couple weeks yet,... She's the star this year, buds are looking fantastic, classic for a Sativa-dom' girl!

>>> MoB
mob2.jpg
mob8.jpg
mob4.jpg
mob7.jpg

>>> ODGF
gf1.jpg
gf2.jpg
gf5.jpg
gf6.jpg

Alright, Ive drifted far away since harvest lol. I didnt take my time to try and get any real good pics, but the smoke is killer.
Hp [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fresh bud.
20180920_175815.jpg

20181005_105347.jpg
20181005_105316.jpg
and dry [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
20181005_110014.jpg

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] fresh
20180920_134657.jpg

And dry.
20181005_110045.jpg

Back