Thanks very much the smell is musky earthy nutty lemon pine my kinda stuff .I like the stuff that smells like rubber or tennis balls lol Some like the berrys or the fruit I prefer my pot to taste earthy an skunk skunky an rancid an fowl .
yeah mon, I like some stink on me weed2

Thanks very much the smell is musky earthy nutty lemon pine my kinda stuff .I like the stuff that smells like rubber or tennis balls lol Some like the berrys or the fruit I prefer my pot to taste earthy an skunk skunky an rancid an fowl .

yes please ... diesel, earthy the more the better .!!

SBR FV is pine,earth, lemon and menthol ... and is kicking me head in atm :crying::pighug:

:drool: ooOooo,... drop some facts, Jack! How's she smell and smoke? :rofl: .... how long did she take too? That's a lovely cola right there,... :d5: :slap:

The two largest colas (main pictured) weighed in at 104gr dry and trimmed down as much as possible for the photo. The FSA's ran for 125 days for [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (Comp) & 2 (noncomp) and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] (noncomp) 115 days. Fairly easy to grow in 5Gal and might do better next time in a 10Gal. Weighed it all up after drying and dry trim.[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - 345gr (comp) [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - 375gr (noncomp) [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] - 278gr (noncomp). [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] needs just a week or two to cure it came out so well and is already taste tested with a wonderful sweet citrus slight pine skunk flavor and excellent cerebral high and relaxing upbeat body high. Just what you would expect from a really nice sativa. Tester says it's really nice stuff and can wait to try it after the cure. It already smell's amazing when you pop the top of the jar and can only wonder how it will be in a month.

Last edited:
I expect certain medical rules to be ammended to reflect the legal status of rec weed. Either way i highly doubt they will be enforcing the no sharing rule for med patients.
Here you can share an once, and tomorrow another once, as long as no one is walking around with more than an once, no probs. You can keep all you can grow, provided you keep to the allowed # of plants.
The "sorry to hear" was in reference to you entering the auto comp!:nono::rofl::pass:

Alright, Ive drifted far away since harvest lol. I didnt take my time to try and get any real good pics, but the smoke is killer.
Hp [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fresh bud.
View attachment 957817
View attachment 957820 View attachment 957821and dry [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 957823
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] fresh
View attachment 957824
And dry.
View attachment 957825

Those buds look as hard as rocks!! Well grown bud! Let me know what pics you want me to use.

That's weird I've been looking on seedsman as that's one of my main online seedbanks I go through....maybe not looking good enough or something I'll keep looking thanks broskie

BBK - Dutch Passion has a blackberry kush auto

Back