Alright, Ive drifted far away since harvest lol. I didnt take my time to try and get any real good pics, but the smoke is killer.
Hp [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fresh bud.
View attachment 957817
View attachment 957820 View attachment 957821and dry [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 957823
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] fresh
View attachment 957824
And dry.
View attachment 957825

Those buds look as hard as rocks!! Well grown bud! Let me know what pics you want me to use.

Ah yes....so to those who have their entries completed. Please let me know which plant you want to use for your final entry. The live and dry bud must be from the same entry...

I have fallen a bit behind in updating(so, so busy!!), but i am updated now...because of my falling behind i am going to throw warnings right now for the few overdue entries @blowyourmind @Daipot - you two are both on the verge of elimination!! Please post pics within a week from today. If i missed your entry please advise.

night picture of the last Blueberry/AK-47. She's looking great, and smells better. One more week of sun.....

IMG_20181007_210107-1.jpg

I expect certain medical rules to be ammended to reflect the legal status of rec weed. Either way i highly doubt they will be enforcing the no sharing rule for med patients.
I provided a big bag to a extended family member battling cancer, I also provide some to friends with ptsd and the rest finds its way to other friends and family. sharing the love!

Those buds look as hard as rocks!! Well grown bud! Let me know what pics you want me to use.

BBK - Dutch Passion has a blackberry kush auto
They are rock hard stank nugs. lol
I took some other photos and pics dont do justice of course, but I noticed how some pics and on video,you can really see the quality much better.
On the fresh [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] pic, I figured maybe you would pick one out for me haha if not ill decide on something soon lol

Ah yes....so to those who have their entries completed. Please let me know which plant you want to use for your final entry. The live and dry bud must be from the same entry...

I have fallen a bit behind in updating(so, so busy!!), but i am updated now...because of my falling behind i am going to throw warnings right now for the few overdue entries @blowyourmind @Daipot - you two are both on the verge of elimination!! Please post pics within a week from today. If i missed your entry please advise.
So we can only enter one plant? That changes things up in my mind lol

I provided a big bag to a extended family member battling cancer, I also provide some to friends with ptsd and the rest finds its way to other friends and family. sharing the love!
Same with me, even on my small scale, family member with parkinsons, family thats die hard old school heads,etc.
it always goes away quicker than i would expect lol

That's some crazy looking cool bud. Looks like the fruitcake of buds.
Hell yea killer to smoke on as well lol. Taste is outta this world good.
Heres the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] which I think has less bag appeal, but is my favorite pheno of the 2 humble pie.
20181008_093825.jpg

The only way to get that kind flavor is to share with a friend family an ur neighbor..

Back