Welp my dad went to the house an chopped mine down didn't even ask me ,but I come with a small active child so maybe it was easier this way an any bugs on the plants won't be transferred to my indoor he's drying them in a garage at his new house ,wish I had been there to get s picture but I will be back next year with autos an hopefully be able to grow a photo period to in my own greenhouse or outside.
bugs! damn, more low blows from Hell's Season, next season gotta be better for all of us

I pulled some decent weight but lost quite a bit due to dad harvesting in the rain ,all of it's being turned into hash which should make some top notch hash I'm only using flower ,here's a pic of the skelly og an some plants hanging.
WP_20171020_16_19_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20171020_16_19_36_Pro.jpg
WP_20171020_17_35_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20171020_17_35_37_Pro.jpg

yummy buds, and look at it all!
Thanks very much friend recently my indoor has started doing really well in harvests an quality an some dry ice bumble sounds really good ,it stores for awhile to if kept cool an dad makes great bumble so I figured bring it back to the ol school before the clear hash (shatter)we had og bumble an man was it nice I'm figuring the skelly an white face off will make some potent og bumble .

Thanks very much friend recently my indoor has started doing really well in harvests an quality an some dry ice bumble sounds really good ,it stores for awhile to if kept cool an dad makes great bumble so I figured bring it back to the ol school before the clear hash (shatter)we had og bumble an man was it nice I'm figuring the skelly an white face off will make some potent og bumble .
sounds nice!, and nice too, Dad's mix'n up the medicine

Lol, stinks or smells so fine! Thats a beauty vlad, great job. :d5:

Smells very skunky, Dude.

It’s Dinafem Big Kush photoperiod. Good shit maaaan! [emoji1360]

I grew it outdoors last year too, it’s pretty strong. I don’t smoke myself but my wife reckons it creeps up on you. Ya roll one, smoke it and not much happens, but by the time you’re making the next spliff you’re totally mashed. [emoji1360]

Back