[HASHTAG]#gooutdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Cheers @opticfoliar Dinesh..I saw you mention in your Live Interview that one of the optic foliar spray could help with mold...and thought of our outdoor members.
It has been a Really Bad year for mold..:nono:..even growers in areas where they normally have mold problems.

What product or combo do you Think would help..so they don't get the same problem next year.?

@912GreenSkell ..she looks Tasty..what does she Smell like..?..I Love Perfumed Ladies..

She has a floral dominant scent with a touch of fruit in the background...sweet!!

Non entry blue widow dried and read to toke...nice berry flavour and smell on this one. Excellent indica oriented potency(as pics suggest)
IMG_6153.JPG

IMG_6154.JPG

IMG_6155.JPG

Welp my dad went to the house an chopped mine down didn't even ask me ,but I come with a small active child so maybe it was easier this way an any bugs on the plants won't be transferred to my indoor he's drying them in a garage at his new house ,wish I had been there to get s picture but I will be back next year with autos an hopefully be able to grow a photo period to in my own greenhouse or outside.

Welp my dad went to the house an chopped mine down didn't even ask me ,but I come with a small active child so maybe it was easier this way an any bugs on the plants won't be transferred to my indoor he's drying them in a garage at his new house ,wish I had been there to get s picture but I will be back next year with autos an hopefully be able to grow a photo period to in my own greenhouse or outside.

Oh no!! A shame you couldnt get pics bud! Great to hear the plants are harvested though!!

Well i am nearly done now!! Only the leftovers from Widowbomb and think fast still to trim...damn this season is a great one for quality!! First up official photo entry think fast
IMG_6156.JPG

IMG_6157.JPG

And Bomb Seeds Atomic unofficial entry
IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

Oh no!! A shame you couldnt get pics bud! Great to hear the plants are harvested though!!
I will be over there to trim soon will get a photo of the skelly og an white face off og .

As long as you can dig up a pic of a live cola or bud from earlier, then a dry pic you are rocking!
I was just going to post for fun ,this season with the issues of the property being sold and me having to just let my plants grow without my care an barely water wasn't a good season to showcase my skills ,really surprised they got as big as they did an did as well considering the hemp russet mite an lack of water or regular care the smallest was 9 ft .

I was just going to post for fun ,this season with the issues of the property being sold and me having to just let my plants grow without my care an barely water wasn't a good season to showcase my skills ,really surprised they got as big as they did an did as well considering the hemp russet mite an lack of water or regular care the smallest was 9 ft .

I think you kicked some serious ass all things considered bud!!

I think you kicked some serious ass all things considered bud!!
Thanks friend I'm hoping next year I can pull a grow off in a trailer park an of course it will have to be greenhouse because the grow sites got to be hidden from public view it's an Oregon law but I'm thinking I will be able to do it ,because of being a medical marijuana card holder an there's no stipulations on the lease agreement against medical greenhouses ,some parks have them I'm just hoping I can do it before they change the law.

Back