doesn't matter to the soul, we are what we do

Yeah man, deffo. I’d never steal from anyone....
BUT...

If I found a load of weed plants when I was out walking the dog, I’d be running home as fast as a wheezing, unfit 40 somethingyearold’s legs can go to get the cutters!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah man, deffo. I’d never steal from anyone....
BUT...

If I found a load of weed plants when I was out walking the dog, I’d be running home as fast as a wheezing, unfit 40 somethingyearold’s legs can go to get the cutters!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
we be gweedy! if I wasn't puffing good stash, I might not be so generous

I have come across literally thousands of guerilla plants in the fall fishing and hunting....proud to say i never stole a friggin bud...except once i found a plot right beside a trout stream and the smaller 3-4' plants looked and smelled awesome...i took a bunch of buds and left a small note "weed looks and smells great....don't plant so close to a fished trout stream!!"

@mohawk warrior - damn bud sorry to hear that....amazing how many assholes there is in this world!!

tell that to the fucker who snatched mine...
use whatever pic I had last for a live that you like @912GreenSkell
ill give you a dry pic with the one branch I snipped for auto
gonna take the photo down today i think.. cause it was missed.. I may leave it up and just sit with crosshairs..

not a happy mo...
Sorry to hear that dude ......u gotta believe.... What goes around ...comes around ........

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Back