@trailanimal I pic that bud .

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Hey...head over to here - Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/ and here
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/ and drop your votes of your favorite 3 pics in each thread!!

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

I have to say Thank You skelly for hosting the best battle thread in the web. Your duties here are unmatched, just like those monsters you grew ! Its been an honor and pleasure to have been along for the ride. :bow:

Shit Jay! That’s a lot of weed, looks nice too.

God bless Mother Nature! [emoji1365]
Yes I agree going to gather some nice tricomes off them should be really nice s lot of the hash I make or dad makes quite a few people say is to strong but for me it's just right to get rid of chronic pain an condenses large harvests an the quality of flower bubble hash is wonderful ,gotta grow big plants because we got plant counts that are small and with the presence of more choppers flying by the grow even more than last year that feeling of being safe is never there for so long in Oregon things were much worse but even in legalization its not completely legal kinda weird thanks man quality isn't to bad .

Just realized that i let the front page get a bit out of date....we are down to the last photoperiod entry and the photo voting thread will be built and ready for voting!! As soon as @Bud Wiser UK is done we will fire up the voting thread and end this season!!

love that stench!, lol

Cheers Trail. I love the stank too except I left my half of the harvest in a backpack in the garage and went out. While I was out a parcel got delivered and since nobody was home, the delivery dude left said parcel in the garage and left the door open.

Not ideal when your neighbours are police officers!

Back