I had to pull mine early heres a pic of one
0f9a5005769b219ef7b66cdef973e19c.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Ty folks for sure[emoji41]

Hopefully next year you will join the contest!
I did this year I thought lol. Can't remember though to much going on. Might have just been indoor. But yea I have grown outdoors for years brother. Short tabletop plants cops can't find is how I usually grow. But hell the Lil ass town I live in can't even afford to fix the bridges in town they shut them. And not one copter so fuck em next year im going big!!

You dont have to trim mine skelly, it all smokes!
--- :eek1: barbarian! :paleo: :crying: ...you like hairy women too? Oooh memories, of Humboldt Hunnies from the 80's! :vibe: :rofl:

:drool: GS that's a Brazilian job if ever I saw! :hump: ..remember, for dudeski's sake, hold that pinkie up when toking daintily on that doob'- :pass::rofl:....... how's she stankin' now? I think you mentioned yours was mainly piney-spicy, some sweet...? My TF is holding very sweet fruit candy, and a little background note of something menthol-ish,.. interesting and delish'! Thanks for turning me onto this hottie my friend- :d5:

--- :eek1: barbarian! :paleo: :crying: ...you like hairy women too? Oooh memories, of Humboldt Hunnies from the 80's! :vibe: :rofl:

:drool: GS that's a Brazilian job if ever I saw! :hump: ..remember, for dudeski's sake, hold that pinkie up when toking daintily on that doob'- :pass::rofl:....... how's she stankin' now? I think you mentioned yours was mainly piney-spicy, some sweet...? My TF is holding very sweet fruit candy, and a little background note of something menthol-ish,.. interesting and delish'! Thanks for turning me onto this hottie my friend- :d5:

Haha :D That pinky will definitely be extended wayyyyyyy out!! Hahaha :D
Though its all trimmed fairly well, I did up a couple of buds really special job. Hey bud, I need every edge i can get against your photo entries stunning buds!!!! ;) :D

So the smell...yeah man, last years was a peppery spicy pine smell...very potent smelling. This years is absolutely nothing like it at all. Definitely fruity, but yeah i know what you mean about a menthol like smell....at the top of a jar sniff I almost get a sting of diesel. Highlight of my season for smell...but atomic is right up there too i am sad to say.

...indeed! I wonder if we got the same Mother that was fem'ed? ..coz I get no noticeable pine/peppery at all,.. if you like that, try DP Blue Velvet, that was super woodsy/peppery/piney, and crazy resinous,...well, maybe, mold resistance is uncertain,.. I got some on her, but last season was nightmare conditions for it, small blame to most any plant for succumbing to some mold!
...ah, well Atomic had Chemdawg in her, so I'm not surprised if you get some fuelly notes from her,.. mine not really, but the aroma faded out on me more than usual for some reason,.. mostly floral-fruit sweet,... How has yours cured up?.... BTW do you grow photo's at all ID's? I'm thinking of that Mephisto SBCDAOG-- :rofl:... which I have dubbed El Estupido because of the potency and effect.... holy be-jeez-us, it's a total IQ reductant! -- it makes you just useless,.. :rofl:-- very pleasantly so! ...and the aroma, jar-jonesing good.... Complex is the only way I can explain her,.. jar aroma is mainly floral, a bit musky, bare hint at fuelly,.. a pinch and the fuel jumps out loudly, then fades off fast, leaving strong floral/rose sweet behind on them!

Back