Since the antennas and the satelites are searching 24/7 for more signals the Auto-Warriors decided to search for more heroes on the earth.

To prepare for their intense search, they started to meditate
tumblr_n06k6wANee1sbr00to1_500.gif

While meditating in their Zencloud, a massive lightning hit the cloud and a thunder shattered the LED market.

LQ4BFnU.jpg

vereinigte_staaten_0027.gif
vereinigte_staaten_0035.gif

atHWzN5.png

Friday 15th of September

BST: 9 pm | CET: 10 pm | EDT: 4 pm | PDT: 1 pm

Brought to you by

0iaeLRr.jpg

Definitely cowcorn bro!!100% garenteed
I´ll bring home and cut down the FD...
Thank you Mark!!! I´ll bring her home and give her the axe:wall:can`t move her in a van to big and stress of doing it in my country,,,
Ha!! I thought tha exact same thing....most sweet corn around here is already harvested, and cowcorn fields are often chopped far later, usually november. I have seen cowcorn fields left out all winter before as well! No idea why they would do that.
I`ve to calulate the issues and found my Zen of doing it this year....never had before....

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwMi81MDUvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDgwOTAyLXplbi1tZWRpdGF0aW9uLTAyLmpwZw==

Farming practice might be very different in europe than it is here though!! You are doing the right thing bud!! I once had a 24 foot around almost 7 foot tall jack herer that had an outdoor quoted finish time of october the 15th....i chopped it down and threw it in the garbage on september the 20th, as it had zero preflower. Outdoor growing often makes decisions difficult. When is the best day to harvest? The correct answer is "When you can't take the pressure anymore."
Hats off to you bud, i know its a rough ending to the season. Rep incoming

Hey man...one other thing you might do if you are crazy...go to the farmer and strike up a conversation asking him if he might need some help harvesting the corn, try to get a date out of him when he plans to chop. ;)

Here's my skelly og don't think she's far enough along to finish by the 10th ,I'm not to happy with the conditions of my other plants or this one ,all my plants that receive my constant attention ⚠ do great and I'm happy with and it's not a good thing when I say I'm going to be really busy making hash when I prefer flower oh well saving for next years greenhouse and my indoor is doing smoking hot so meds from that at least
WP_20170913_006.jpg
WP_20170913_008.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20170913_008.jpg
    WP_20170913_008.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 55
...one other thing you might do if you are crazy...go to the farmer and strike up a conversation asking him if he might need some help harvesting the corn, try to get a date out of him when he plans to chop. ;)

Or if you've got real balls, ask him if he's got a spare field, tractor, harvester and a few labourers that aren't doing anything! And does he want to make $50,000 cash in 3 months? :shooty:
Worth a punt? :biggrin:

Here's my skelly og don't think she's far enough along to finish by the 10th ,I'm not to happy with the conditions of my other plants or this one ,all my plants that receive my constant attention ⚠ do great and I'm happy with and it's not a good thing when I say I'm going to be really busy making hash when I prefer flower oh well saving for next years greenhouse and my indoor is doing smoking hot so meds from that at least View attachment 804245 View attachment 804244

Beautiful plant!! In the same predicament as my bud!! Update...say hash making....what method do you use? Interested in the bulk mixing process for use with 5 galon bubble bags?

Farming practice might be very different in europe than it is here though!! You are doing the right thing bud!! I once had a 24 foot around almost 7 foot tall jack herer that had an outdoor quoted finish time of october the 15th....i chopped it down and threw it in the garbage on september the 20th, as it had zero preflower. Outdoor growing often makes decisions difficult. When is the best day to harvest? The correct answer is "When you can't take the pressure anymore."
Hats off to you bud, i know its a rough ending to the season. Rep incoming

Hey man...one other thing you might do if you are crazy...go to the farmer and strike up a conversation asking him if he might need some help harvesting the corn, try to get a date out of him when he plans to chop. ;)
In fact i was thinking about it, yesterday i was at my florist´s asking how farmers will do this year, because we´re both close to the cornfield about 5 min. and also told my townbuddi of just asking the farmer: hey what do you do and when???? will try at this weekend!!!

In fact i was thinking about it, yesterday i was at my florist´s asking how farmers will do this year, because we´re both close to the cornfield about 5 min. and also told my townbuddi of just asking the farmer: hey what do you do and when???? will try at this weekend!!!

Awesome bud...hope you find out some info!!

Back