So @912GreenSkell was wondering.... I did cut my main top off my auto but left a branch that was way behind on flowering and actually now that the rest of the plant isnt there the branch is taking off flowering good now...but my question is ...if this branch does good could i use it for a pic? Its still my comp auto so wasn't sure if i coul d wait till it was done or what....heres a pic of whats left of my glueberry....

Yes you can use that branch as a live bud pic for sure. As for MoB once in awhile you can buy MOB stock from RCMC. Know that when they come up for sale you have to be very quick on the trigger or they will sell out.

Some Maverick/Durban taming ...

View attachment 799955

Some male Maine's Own Blueberry, worth a look ...

View attachment 799956 View attachment 799957

And some Essex Kush .. Early Pink Kush x Serious 6 .. pink pussy!

View attachment 799958

:thumbsup:

Very nice bud!! Updated...i just love those pink hairs!!

Yes you can use that branch as a live bud pic for sure. As for MoB once in awhile you can buy MOB stock from RCMC. Know that when they come up for sale you have to be very quick on the trigger or they will sell out.

Very nice bud!! Updated...i just love those pink hairs!!
Thanks @912GreenSkell i will see how this branch turns out i might use or maybe just use what i already chopped we will see in a week or so ....also sorry might sound stupid but what does RCMC stand for? N from the sounds of it m.o.d must be a pretty good strain....anyone ever grow any? Other then our dear friend stickman ? who i hope is doing very well n prayers sent to him n his wife best of wishes!!!!

So @Mossy n @Dr. Babnik was reading the thread n couldnt believe it when I saw ur nashira growing like that cuz believe it or not i have not one but 2 autos growing like that ....they are industrial plant/haze crosses i got from a good friend (don't wanna say his name for his sake) vut they are growing the exact same way no buds just calaxes with leaf....very strange ive never seen this wish i knew y its doing this n what not....but here they are ....also come to think of it it looks almost like the lemon skunk i had revegging earlier this summer. First 3 pics r auto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] next 3 are auto#2 then next 4 r my reveg just to show ya the autos look just like the reveg very weird maybe the plants are still trying to veg while at the same time trying to flower? Just a guess i have no clue really lol wish i did
It's very strange. If I didn't know it was cannabis, I could be fooled to believe it was something else.

It's very strange. If I didn't know it was cannabis, I could be fooled to believe it was something else.
Right very strange indeed .... Not to sure its even gonna be worth trying to trim lol might just blow some oil outta em:smoking:

Right very strange indeed .... Not to sure its even gonna be worth trying to trim lol might just blow some oil outta em:smoking:

Think I trim the calyxes off the leaves and yes, blow out some oil. The leaves on Nashira is very sticky. It think it will give some good oil.

9/4/17 Black DAWG, flowering ~4 wks

BD-1-edit.jpg

BD-3.JPG

BD-5.JPG

Thanks @912GreenSkell i will see how this branch turns out i might use or maybe just use what i already chopped we will see in a week or so ....also sorry might sound stupid but what does RCMC stand for? N from the sounds of it m.o.d must be a pretty good strain....anyone ever grow any? Other then our dear friend stickman ? who i hope is doing very well n prayers sent to him n his wife best of wishes!!!!

I grew out the pure MoB once a couple of seasons ago...nice thick buds, but they dried out poorly and weighed light. Nice smoke, but not the ultra berry smell and taste i have read many reports on. I also chopped a bit early due to mold, which was early-mid october.
IMG_4228.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_44826.jpg

RCMC = Royal Canadian Marijuana Collective

Back