[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Very nice bud!! Updated...i just love those pink hairs!!

Lipstick Pink..:kiss:..very attractive...

It's very strange. If I didn't know it was cannabis, I could be fooled to believe it was something else.

Right very strange indeed .... Not to sure its even gonna be worth trying to trim lol might just blow some oil outta em:smoking:

What parentage on the one you got @Mark87 ...?

Think I trim the calyxes off the leaves and yes, blow out some oil. The leaves on Nashira is very sticky. It think it will give some good oil.

The ones I got were sparcer leafed and evern sparcer actual bud but the leaves were absolutely tric encrusted..I smoked the leaves and it was very strong..you had to adjust the dosage down a bit..and she Stunk...:headbang:

nice buds @Mossy , nothing quite like glistening frost in the autumn sun! No meat in the freezer this fall, yet. Lots of fish still with us! going to be a big lingonberry, locally known as lowbush cranberry, harvest

Fingers crossed for migrating deer soon..:headbang:

@GringoStarr.............Nice...............:headbang:

I grew out the pure MoB once a couple of seasons ago...nice thick buds, but they dried out poorly and weighed light. Nice smoke, but not the ultra berry smell and taste i have read many reports on. I also chopped a bit early due to mold, which was early-mid october.
View attachment 800606

View attachment 800609

View attachment 800605

RCMC = Royal Canadian Marijuana Collective

:dancer:

@Mark87 & @Mossy, I showed my Nashira to Stone (Mark87, Mr. Stone is the breeder) and he never saw such a plant. My guess is a rare mutation in a flower forming pathway.

@Stone Loves an anomoly as much as me..:headbang:..I bet she has him intrigued..:biggrin:

Sun-grown outdoor Jamaican weed, in the UK ....

You betcha!
View attachment 800905

I just couldn't resist! Smells awesome .. :toke:

Yeah...she looks Lush...............:headbang:..loving the trics..

I was on mold watch..but I Found caterpillars instead..the ones that kill the bud from the inside..so I Think the Jacks are coming down...:headbang:

IMG_2984.JPG

Outdoor hazard..I only usually get them on photos I don't Think autos are on the patio long enough..:coffee:..but the Jack have been out since spring.

IMG_3007.JPG

They are starting to give in to the bad weather..:headbang:..

Unlike the Giggle..with the extra rain I swear she has grown another foot..:d5:

IMG_3003.JPG

I found a 1ltr fert bottle to give a bit perspective......................................................................and she Ate it.............:coffee:

Purple..purple..every where...and nary a white in sight....:wizzy:

IMG_3025.JPG
IMG_3024.JPG
IMG_3026.JPG
IMG_3027.JPG
IMG_3028.JPG

But the one white in there smells glorious...:drool:

IMG_3019.JPG

I Think the Giggle may be Hungry......not because she is yellowing...because if you look down the right of the pot you'll see one of the lower branches has caught some grapes..I Think she is feeding herself...:crying:

IMG_3017.JPG

[HASHTAG]#Rainydays[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

The ones I got were sparcer leafed and evern sparcer actual bud but the leaves were absolutely tric encrusted..I smoked the leaves and it was very strong..you had to adjust the dosage down a bit..and she Stunk...:headbang:

@Stone Loves an anomoly as much as me..:headbang:..I bet she has him intrigued..:biggrin:

I was on mold watch..but I Found caterpillars instead..the ones that kill the bud from the inside..so I Think the Jacks are coming down...:headbang:

View attachment 801049

Outdoor hazard..I only usually get them on photos I don't Think autos are on the patio long enough..:coffee:..but the Jack have been out since spring.

View attachment 801059

View attachment 801057

I found a 1ltr fert bottle to give a bit perspective......................................................................and she Ate it.............:coffee:
Hey @Mossy the parentage of mine are industrial plant crossed with a haze....unfortunately who i got them off of i can no longer contact unless he hits me up somehow someway so can't show or ask him about these plants ...i do know that when he sent me the seeds they all came with a pic n details of each strain that he had grown out and his look nothing like mine turned out lol

View attachment 801049

View attachment 801059

View attachment 801057

Giggle has a nice flat top, lots of branch tips to bud up! The almost constant overcast and rain are closing my grow down. Got 2 way mature ones harvesting today. The 2 largest girls can go a few more days but lack of sun may not give much.

Afternoon [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#liveinterview[/HASHTAG] in [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] Tonight 6pm bst...[HASHTAG]#Mainley[/HASHTAG] Edibles ..... if you Love your edibles...you will Love this one.... :pie:

Hey @Mossy the parentage of mine are industrial plant crossed with a haze....unfortunately who i got them off of i can no longer contact unless he hits me up somehow someway so can't show or ask him about these plants ...i do know that when he sent me the seeds they all came with a pic n details of each strain that he had grown out and his look nothing like mine turned out lol

Don't worry about it @Mark87 ..just wondering if we had a Common ancestor...:headbang:..as I say...I have seen it too.

Giggle has a nice flat top, lots of branch tips to bud up! The almost constant overcast and rain are closing my grow down. Got 2 way mature ones harvesting today. The 2 largest girls can go a few more days but lack of sun may not give much.

@trailanimal :bighug:..the Giggle has a nice flat top coz I break her neck every time she pokes one over the top of the wall...:biggrin:

IMG_3036.JPG

The more indy dom pot on the left the girls have 1 or 2 bends to the main stem..that is all they need..the satis have Hundreds..:biggrin:..they fight back...:coffee:

Shame about you season close..the girls I could see looked mature..shame you have some small ones...:nono:..don't suppose you could ever grow with lights up there..?

IMG_3032.JPG

Ha..on the right..do you See it...?

It didn't live very long after it's photo was taken...:kiss:..you necrotise my bud... I Keeeeel you......:shooty:

Afternoon [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#liveinterview[/HASHTAG] in [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] Tonight 6pm bst...[HASHTAG]#Mainley[/HASHTAG] Edibles ..... if you Love your edibles...you will Love this one.... :pie:

Don't worry about it @Mark87 ..just wondering if we had a Common ancestor...:headbang:..as I say...I have seen it too.

@trailanimal :bighug:..the Giggle has a nice flat top coz I break her neck every time she pokes one over the top of the wall...:biggrin:

View attachment 801495

The more indy dom pot on the left the girls have 1 or 2 bends to the main stem..that is all they need..the satis have Hundreds..:biggrin:..they fight back...:coffee:

Shame about you season close..the girls I could see looked mature..shame you have some small ones...:nono:..don't suppose you could ever grow with lights up there..?

View attachment 801496

Ha..on the right..do you See it...?

It didn't live very long after it's photo was taken...:kiss:..you necrotise my bud... I Keeeeel you......:shooty:
beautiful worm, lol, probably looks better underfoot! Nice stati/indi illustration. The final four, now 2 got to or getting to do it!, definity these girls Saving the season....yesterday's take down.....
P1050673.jpg
P1050683.jpg

and my comp entry, Big Bertha Bubba Trouble @Magic gathers power in the greenhouse in the foregroundView attachment 801653

An absolutely fantastic season bud...very well done consider the obstacles! UPdating now...remember we need a single cola live pic(can be defoliated) and a dry bud pic once dry for the voting stage.

Back