Ah yes.....so the auto portion of the contest is getting somewhat close now!! We have.....13 completed entries!! Once @Arthur , @trailanimal , @mohawk warrior and @Dr. Babnik 's autos are done we will get the voting phase happening. I am assuming that the rest of the entries on the front page that have not posted any pics so far are eliminated.

Ah yes.....so the auto portion of the contest is getting somewhat close now!! We have.....13 completed entries!! Once @Arthur , @trailanimal , @mohawk warrior and @Dr. Babnik 's autos are done we will get the voting phase happening. I am assuming that the rest of the entries on the front page that have not posted any pics so far are eliminated.
I can see I have to complete Nashira soon...

@Mark87 & @Mossy, I showed my Nashira to Stone (Mark87, Mr. Stone is the breeder) and he never saw such a plant. My guess is a rare mutation in a flower forming pathway.

I grew out the pure MoB once a couple of seasons ago...nice thick buds, but they dried out poorly and weighed light. Nice smoke, but not the ultra berry smell and taste i have read many reports on. I also chopped a bit early due to mold, which was early-mid october.
View attachment 800606

View attachment 800609

View attachment 800605

RCMC = Royal Canadian Marijuana Collective
Thanks for that info bro appreciate that:thumbsup:maybe the og i have it crossed with will help with the light buds n help fatten her up a bit:headbang: guess only growing one will answer this question!!

Last edited:
Love the male m.o.b pics growbro!! R u gonna use the pollen from breeding!? Hes a very colorful plant would make for some great pass on genes!!!

Not this time around dude, I'm concentrating on the Essex Kush repro .. it's more suited to outdoor UK growing, early flower, high yield, rot and pest resistant. :thumbsup:

Sun-grown outdoor Jamaican weed, in the UK ....

You betcha!
Jamaican-5wksflower.jpg

I just couldn't resist! Smells awesome .. :toke:

I grew out the pure MoB once a couple of seasons ago...nice thick buds, but they dried out poorly and weighed light. Nice smoke, but not the ultra berry smell and taste i have read many reports on. I also chopped a bit early due to mold, which was early-mid october.

Is that MOB .. 'Mother of Berries' or Krk's (Highrise) 'Maine's Own Blueberry' ...? :confused1:
Get's confusing eh?

Back