[HASHTAG]#gooutdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

still to early too tell, definitely on the hairs.

:headbang:

the one that's yellowing no matter what..
posted pics but ill throw them here too why not.

Ha JEM used to drive everyone nuts with that..needed twice as much cal/mag as anyone else..:biggrin:..and still yellowed off.

ya if you look all over the pink variant, it has different shades, but that can be it just creeping out to full on purple?? cause some look redish, pinkish, purple & like really purple

If she was my girl..I'd say she was going to stay a Redhead with pink pistils..but I'm not sure what you have in the Mix there...:headbang:..

@Mossy, no, I don't know the parents of Nashira.

I'll have to Ask @Stone ...:headbang:..doubt she'll have any Dragon in..on my girls I kinda pinned that back to a heritage skunk..just simply because of the absolute Stench of her..:drool:..she weighed nowt...but ounce for ounce she was overpoweringly strong.

I am back!! Fishing trip was awesome....we caught between 30-60 walleye daily between my buddy and I. No giants, but ample 18-20" walleye...great time!!

Updates incoming!! Have a lot of catching up to do!! Thanks so much to @Mossy for holding down the fort in my absence!

@912GreenSkell :bighug:..we Missed you..Glad you enjoyed it..:bighug:

Sigh...same bullshit here bud....i got home from vacation yesterday and saw that every single f'ing tomato plant is dead from blight...my whole tomato patch is screwed...shitload of work for nothing. :(

Boo..:nono:..my toms have been crap this year..I hate wasting work..

Could be a long cold hungry winter this season. :( So sad

Yeah..what are your self-sufficiency projected % this year..?

Sweet Cream Caramel is filling in well!!

I've scrolled up and down for 10 minutes and I couldn't pick a favourite ATM..they All look Delicious with their curves.
I Love a Curvy Canna..:dancer:

Front page fully updated...please let me know if i missed an entry.

:bighug:

The candy kush going purple with the night temps below 8°C whoohoo nice to see..
0afe89851c5f96cf482101b3b543b235.jpg

@Mossy,

Start date was June 15th, am pushing 80 days now, her sister has 12 days till chop, I think she's gonna go a couple weeks longer, that'd put her cut @ about 105 days. Smell is really mild, there's a sidewalk on the other side of that fence....the few nurfle nugs I've taken off her sister say they're gonna be some potent ladies!

Did I ask Auto or photo...?..
I'm 9 days ahead..:d5:..mine were germed 6/6

@Mossy, the answer is Moonstone Amnesia x Sour Mango.

Cheers @Dr. Babnik :d5:..that should eliminate the pheno I saw..:headbang:

The candy kush going purple with the night temps below 8°C whoohoo nice to see..
0afe89851c5f96cf482101b3b543b235.jpg

Nice..I could just Eat her....:pie:...black tips...

[HASHTAG]#gooutdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

:headbang:

Ha JEM used to drive everyone nuts with that..needed twice as much cal/mag as anyone else..:biggrin:..and still yellowed off.

If she was my girl..I'd say she was going to stay a Redhead with pink pistils..but I'm not sure what you have in the Mix there...:headbang:..

I'll have to Ask @Stone ...:headbang:..doubt she'll have any Dragon in..on my girls I kinda pinned that back to a heritage skunk..just simply because of the absolute Stench of her..:drool:..she weighed nowt...but ounce for ounce she was overpoweringly strong.

@912GreenSkell :bighug:..we Missed you..Glad you enjoyed it..:bighug:

Boo..:nono:..my toms have been crap this year..I hate wasting work..

Yeah..what are your self-sufficiency projected % this year..?

I've scrolled up and down for 10 minutes and I couldn't pick a favourite ATM..they All look Delicious with their curves.
I Love a Curvy Canna..:dancer:

:bighug:

Estimated self sufficiency this season....80% meat, 30% veggies , 2%fruit

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Growing a cow, a pig, a dozen turkeys and 100 chickens goes a long ways!!Veggies self sufficiency took a hard dip from the 70% from last season!! Lots of problems this season with this crazy wet cool season.

Back