Shiva is growing big. Working hard to keep her out of sight.

9A0540C2-FC51-4C8D-AA4E-246482E4E690.JPG

Nashira is slow, but there are flowers developing all over.

D656184B-DE34-47FC-9400-7613DB0D40CD.JPG

Ty @Waira will definitely look into that appreciate the help guys n i did check last night n only saw one bug n wasnt a thrip but ill definitely keep looking

So @912GreenSkell im going to have to do an emergency change on my photo comp as for the fucking deer thought theyd have a bowl if fruity pebbles this morning n left me with 2-3 inches of stem outta the ground..... Deer watch out season opens un a few weeks!!!! So ima have to go with the BB that i had as my second choice here is a pic of here today Seedsman BB freebie!! Or could i use one of my clones off my special og cross they just rooted 3-4 days ago or do say they are to old cuz they came off a plant older then 30 days? Lmk if not the BB is fine she will be little but hopefully stellar smoke!! Thanks!! N cherry looks delicious bro! Good job to bad for mold!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170727_112221046_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170727_112221046_HDR.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20170727_112245609_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170727_112245609_HDR.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 52
I just updated my journal so I'm copying the post to here too if y'all don't mind...

Day 80: Harvest

Ok, so with reluctance I harvested Dwarfy tonight so take one last look at her...

aadaff7f813b207538535dca9d4e0a84.jpg

As I said before when I got home the cover sheet had torn off in the wind and I had spotted more mold so it was time to chop.

I brought her in and had a good look. Even in the crap weather she had still thickened up since the start of the week.

I ran over all buds with the microscope and still no amber trichomes. Weird, maybe it's the strain, or maybe when I removed some of the leaves on the first selective harvesting that wasn't such a good idea and she still needed those leaves?

Anyway all trichomes were milky but alot of areas they looked battered! They looked a bit withered and wobbly instead of the proud and upstanding examples they were last week. Maybe the wind and rain pounded them that badly?

So I began to chop off branches and before you know it...

dddbf6c0130c08e7ac4582788c9c6db9.jpg

And I was left with some trimming to do...

c88d990bd3d593b9b7076320736ba1b3.jpg

Man I don't envy people who have pounds of this stuff to do, even that little bunch took me a while!

I inspected each bud and cut out any mold. I think I was doing it right. Man it's hard to dump bud that's been growing for 80 days!

So after trimming I'm left with this. Don't ask me why it's arranged like this. I'm usually a bit OCD and arrange things in perfect rows or patterns but lately I'm trying to break some of my habits like that so this was one of those times!...

fed9a730d47d4c7399993320cdb96947.jpg

2a0e249f574b6dbc7224649d5f407ac4.jpg

Trimming got tedious towards the end so some are a bit scruffy.

With the large stalks trimmed off my scales say 225g wet weight.

I then cut the larger buds into smaller chunks (nugs right? Well I'm gonna call em chunks!) and lined the bottom of 4 paper bags with budchunk nugchunckers.

Bags have been folded and put in my shed. I can't put them inside so that's the only place I can think of. Could put em outside under cover but it's likely to be more humid and colder out.

I'll give em a shake each morning and stick my head in after a few days.

Fingers crossed I'll have me some dry weed to cure in a week or so?!

I also ordered a Focus Vape Pro today in preparation for when I'm cured and ready to roll.... Well not roll as the case may be with a vaporizer but you get what I mean! I'm sure I'll have a crack at rolling a joint too. I've not rolled one for about 10 years!

That's all folks for now. It's late as usual.

At the weekend I'm gonna see the new skinny Dwarfy off by digging her up and checking out the roots! Then that will be it for her.

I'll continue this journal through drying, curing and smoking (and possibly onto the next 2 seeds) Hopefully new and experienced growers alike will enjoy reading it.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
I don't know if this will apply...

but I once lost a good haul from using a shed...
i'd say, open the doors and refresh the air ... a lot...

even had a circulating fan .. was devastated ...
good luck

I don't know if this will apply...

but I once lost a good haul from using a shed...
i'd say, open the doors and refresh the air ... a lot...

even had a circulating fan .. was devastated ...
good luck
Thanks mate, it's in paper bags, would I still need airflow?

Was just thinking it might keep the temps up in the shed as it's been so cool lately. I did have one bag of my first selective harvest hanging outside under cover but after 5 days it still seemed pretty wet.

Thanks mate, it's in paper bags, would I still need airflow?

Was just thinking it might keep the temps up in the shed as it's been so cool lately. I did have one bag of my first selective harvest hanging outside under cover but after 5 days it still seemed pretty wet.

I did brown paper bags outside, in a cool place out of direct sun and rain... no mold..
but I had to change the paper bags like every morning via the dew (the bag would lose its "crunch"?) .. and shook the buds around after meal time to avoid flattening so much.
the bags were off of the ground with adequate airflow ..
was actually one of the better/ smoother outside processes .. definitely a fan of the paper bag now..

best advice I can give you would be to remain diligent in this last little bit..

I did brown paper bags outside, in a cool place out of direct sun and rain... no mold..
but I had to change the paper bags like every morning via the dew (the bag would lose its "crunch"?) .. and shook the buds around after meal time to avoid flattening so much.
the bags were off of the ground with adequate airflow ..
was actually one of the better/ smoother outside processes .. definitely a fan of the paper bag now..

best advice I can give you would be to remain diligent in this last little bit..
Great advice, makes sense about checking the bags still have the crunch. I'll probably move them back outside tonight!

This is how I had them to start, they stay dry under the makeshift extension I put on the shed..... [emoji3]

acf4cbd7134645557b5a394fdc6c2033.jpg

I'm out. The Dark Devil Auto went to mold so bad I couldn't even bring myself to make bubble hash out of it. So I thought noooooo problem, I still have my Dr. K photo girl going in a different location. Went out there this morning to find some deer had decide my grow was the best place to lay down and the had completely trampled the five plants I had out there.

So it is official, I'm out of the contest for both my auto and photo.

I'm out. The Dark Devil Auto went to mold so bad I couldn't even bring myself to make bubble hash out of it. So I thought noooooo problem, I still have my Dr. K photo girl going in a different location. Went out there this morning to find some deer had decide my grow was the best place to lay down and the had completely trampled the five plants I had out there.

So it is official, I'm out of the contest for both my auto and photo.
Bummer bro, sorry to hear that.

Great advice, makes sense about checking the bags still have the crunch. I'll probably move them back outside tonight!

This is how I had them to start, they stay dry under the makeshift extension I put on the shed..... [emoji3]

acf4cbd7134645557b5a394fdc6c2033.jpg

whoa whoa whoa...
what kinda shed ??? look at that window!!!
this guys gotta shed like bubbles from trailer park boys

@HemiSync that's terrible man.. sorry to hear. better get some deer tags and get even

awww you bastards!!! I caught your mold lmao:crying:
this is terrible

Last edited:
Back