So @912GreenSkell im going to have to do an emergency change on my photo comp as for the fucking deer thought theyd have a bowl if fruity pebbles this morning n left me with 2-3 inches of stem outta the ground..... Deer watch out season opens un a few weeks!!!! So ima have to go with the BB that i had as my second choice here is a pic of here today Seedsman BB freebie!! Or could i use one of my clones off my special og cross they just rooted 3-4 days ago or do say they are to old cuz they came off a plant older then 30 days? Lmk if not the BB is fine she will be little but hopefully stellar smoke!! Thanks!! N cherry looks delicious bro! Good job to bad for mold!!

Damn bud really sorry to hear that man. Unfortunately your photo entry is eliminated, the only way a plant could be changed past 30 days is due to regular seed being male. Seems hemisync is in the same boat as you...damn deer!! I knew when i made the ruleset that this might happen, as well as other unforseen things would eliminate entries. Next year there will be big changes in the rules. I am thinking of more of a "supply pics every 2 weeks of birth to harvest once your plants are done". It wont be the mass journal this contest is, but at least everyone can choose their favorite plant for their entry.

@HemiSync - damn bud sorry to hear of your issues!! Been a tough, tough season for most of us for one reason or another!!!!

@Dr. Babnik - looking great bud!! Both updated!

Hey folks, my Black DOG is chugging along and I'm expecting flowers any week now. I've been hitting her with Roots Organic Uprising.

She's ~64" and growing about an inch a day.

Here's a solo shot:

BD_1.JPG

And here she is with her sister to the right, a Dinafem Blue Widow:

both_1.JPG

Have a great week guys!

whoa whoa whoa...
what kinda shed ??? look at that window!!!
this guys gotta shed like bubbles from trailer park boys

@HemiSync that's terrible man.. sorry to hear. better get some deer tags and get even

awww you bastards!!! I caught your mold lmao:crying:
this is terrible

Haha, no mate that window is my house! The shed is the 6ft x 3ft box on the right [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Damn bud really sorry to hear that man. Unfortunately your photo entry is eliminated, the only way a plant could be changed past 30 days is due to regular seed being male. Seems hemisync is in the same boat as you...damn deer!! I knew when i made the ruleset that this might happen, as well as other unforseen things would eliminate entries. Next year there will be big changes in the rules. I am thinking of more of a "supply pics every 2 weeks of birth to harvest once your plants are done". It wont be the mass journal this contest is, but at least everyone can choose their favorite plant for their entry.

@HemiSync - damn bud sorry to hear of your issues!! Been a tough, tough season for most of us for one reason or another!!!!

@Dr. Babnik - looking great bud!! Both updated!
Damn figures ...thats my luck ...owell

Bummer bro, sorry to hear that.

Thanks folks, it is what it is. The Dr. K is my fault entirely. :shrug: She had gotten so big I stopped protecting her from critters and the doe decided that was a great place to take a break. Had I still been putting out ammonia strips and throwing coyote urine out there that garden would still be going strong. The Dark Devil was just a crying shame. (I literally cried.) Because of security I pushed it a full two weeks before I was able to check her and in that time the high humidity we have been having just destroyed those beautiful dark buds.

Not all is lost and still have plenty for my patient and myself so the universe does provide, it just kicks you in the soft spots once in a while as well. :crying:

Good luck to all my fellow warriors. Now I can't wait for the voting to begin and see the buds that manage to survive this season.
:vibes: and :karmacloud: to all of you.

Here's the weekly submission... am feelin for you guys out east, and abroad dealing with the weather... cant say much for the craptastic state of CA except it's good for the plants. Am @ day 40 for the NL girls, below, is NL#1 my contest girl, and a shot of both, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on the left
20170728_081810-1.jpg
20170728_081723.jpg

Peace all and happy gardens.

A.

@Arthur - Nice bud!! Looking great so far!!

@GringoStarr - Wow man! Blackdog! Looking excellent.

So everyone knows i will be mostly MIA for the next 3 days. Going Catfishing tonight, and going out for walleye, pike and bass tomorrow. Home tomorrow night for updates but gone again sunday to a comic show.

Here's a couple shots showing the width of my skelly she is growing wide as well almost 7 foot no flower stretch yet I'm excited to see her grow big took these shots the other day an wanted to post em here but put them on the wrong thread
WP_20170726_003.jpg
WP_20170726_004.jpg

So everyone knows i will be mostly MIA for the next 3 days. Going Catfishing tonight, and going out for walleye, pike and bass tomorrow. Home tomorrow night for updates but gone again sunday to a comic show.

Party Animal ..! :vibe:

... btw, 133 grams off the Lime ...that's a qtr shy of 5 oz. :smoking:
... pretty sure the Sunrise will beat that too! :cooldance:

Back