Man I'd be over the moon with that, but I feel you pal about thinking what could have been.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

My only issue with it is the hardcore loss of weight due to the early chop and the mold factor. This plant should have been far more. I figure i scrapped 40% of the bud.

My only issue with it is the hardcore loss of weight due to the early chop and the mold factor. This plant should have been far more. I figure i scrapped 40% of the bud.

im trying to blast the memories from my mind by making bubble hash from all the affected plants .... it's only ½ working ... :crying:

today a combo of potbelly dragon and my indoor Gorilla OG :cheers:

Very strange combo im gonna say Kiwi fruit :haha:
:pass:

im trying to blast the memories from my mind by making bubble hash from all the affected plants .... it's only ½ working ... :crying:

today a combo of potbelly dragon and my indoor Gorilla OG :cheers:

Very strange combo im gonna say Kiwi fruit :haha:

KIWI!! Damn, thats a smell i have searched for in weed for many years! I am too scared to use moldy bud in hash.

KIWI!! Damn, thats a smell i have searched for in weed for many years! I am too scared to use moldy bud in hash.

The potbelly dragon has a sweet smell i can't place (so maybe not a dragon at all) (portal regular mix).... totally different from the Pine/menthol/fuel smell from the Limping Dragon..

but combined with the grape smell from the Gorilla OG it comes out as kiwi to me ... bubble was make from 80% Potbelly and 20% Gorilla OG

And has put me in a very good mood :drool::vibe:

I am too scared to use moldy bud in hash.

i OFC cut everything that is visable affected ... then i remove the bud next to mold aswell ... and flash freze the rest ... it's the spores that are bad ..... not the mold itself ... i know there is "mold" in the whole plant

The potbelly dragon has a sweet smell i can't place (so maybe not a dragon at all) (portal regular mix).... totally different from the Pine/menthol/fuel smell from the Limping Dragon..

but combined with the grape smell from the Gorilla OG it comes out as kiwi to me ... bubble was make from 80% Potbelly and 20% Gorilla OG

And has put me in a very good mood :drool::vibe:

Gosh no doubt!! I want to fly there and smoke it with ya!! :D
As soon as i chop my last autos i will be making a combo batch of bubble utilizing all of my indoor crystal shake, and all of my outdoor autos underformed bud and crystal leaf in a single batch. A nice combo it'll be!! Everything from dragons, to euforia, to cherry bomb(and many more! :D)

Gosh no doubt!! I want to fly there and smoke it with ya!! :D

I got my 7 pcs (original) bubble bags from an auction supporting seedbay 10+ years ago.... until my COBS the single best canna related buy i ever made ....:thumbsup:

but after 10+ years ... they are getting worn ..... i bet i have used them 100+ times :vibe: ...

i bet the next set don't last 10 years :crying:

Time to start trimming.

Definitely some more mold in there will have to inspect closely.

abe528e1d27c98c0bc504b26fde58c01.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Time to start trimming.

Definitely some more mold in there will have to inspect closely.

don't take any chances :bighug: ...

you can console yourself with having started your ourdoor "trials" in the worst conditions in 25 years ....

hopefully climate change will be by debunked by next year and weather will be back to normal :chimp:

if u can get anything salvaged this year i bow to you :worship:

Back