Interesting Thread :) Here's a pic of my outdoor Afghan Express Auto at 7 1/2 weeks and 2 1/2 ft tall; since it looks like you guys and gals would like to see a photo even if not in the competition. Good Luck.
IMG_4226 (2).JPG

Hokey dokey .. @912GreenSkell .. my competition entry, auto category, AutoBrooklyn Sunrise ... BS2 on my stockcode list, and BS2 on my contenders list ..! Shoulda, woulda, couda ... eh? :biggrin:
Harvest day .. day 86. (That's 12 weeks and 2 days in old money).

BS2-day86-harvest-1.jpg

BS2-day86-harvest-2.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-3.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-4.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-5.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-6.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-7.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-8.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-9.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-10.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-11.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-12.jpg BS2-day86-harvest-13.jpg

What do you need from me now? Dried budshot? A Scratch-o-rama card? An invite? :smoking:
That's my auto entry done and in the bag ... now it's time to bring on the big guns. :vibe:
My Photoperiod entry next ...

:eyebrows:

@912GreenSkell ... it's me again..!! :biggrin:

My Photoperiod entry, now with Pit Upgrade.
Turned-over soil with amendments ...

Recipe.jpg

A pH check, add some dolomite lime (calmag + :thumbsup:) ... the bucket contains a gallon of water and about 4 big handfuls of well-rotted horse shit, 8 year-old vintage in this case! :biggrin:

Maverick-roots.jpg

I'm using Empathy Bulb Starter in the hole ... just check the ingredients:
Designed around the recognised rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi, Empathy Bulb Starter also includes vermiculite to ensure good drainage in the root zone and seaweed meal as a source of natural auxins to stimulate root development.
The product also contains humates as a source of organic acids for both the treated bulb and soil microorganisms.
Sounded good to me, so I bought shit-loads from Wilco's end-of-season sale last year .. paid £12 for £36 worth of heaven..! :greencheck:

A short time later ..
Sludge-time!.jpg

Another quick pH check ...
pH-check.jpg

I can forget about pH now .. all good and in the ball-park.
So, Exit The Dragon ... Enter The Maverick ....!!!! :cools:

(Not strictly true, the Dragon's still Kung-Fu'ing in the g/h .. and James Garner has yet to make an entrance!) :biggrin:
Next auto to come down will be the Cookies in the pit ...
Cookies-next!.jpg

Anyway, the autos are nearly all finished .. so now it's Photo time ...
Photo-time!.jpg

On the left ...
Maverick x CBG Durban (pit)
Iranian Auto x Maine's Own Blueberry x OG Kush (pot)

Centre, in buckets:
Jamaican bagseed (front)
Della - Durban Poison x Cinderella C99 (back)

Up on the shelf:
5 x Serious Six / Early Purple Kush seedlings .. I need a male!
4 x Serious Six / Early Purple Kush female clones ... for breeding.
4 x Jamaican clones ... also for breeding, and hopefully keep a mother going.
1 x Double Black ... Black Domina feminised.
1 x Purple Haze ... for mothering or breeding, whichever comes first! :eyebrows:

And who's got the enviable task of shagging this lot?

Say hello to my stud, 'Taliban' ..! :biggrin:
He's an Auto Afghan Kush x Mi5 x Auto Mazar ... hence the name! :headbang:

Taliban.jpg

Aaaaand there's loads more goin' on .. this is just in the greenhouse. :toke:

I'd give her some bloom and boost, & blackstrap molasses ... leave her for another fortnight ... she'll still continue to beef-up, take her past 100 if you can. :thumbsup:
I'm a little twitchy about adding stuff this late. There's no amber yet that I can see, I think she's got another couple of weeks in front of her :D I've never tried molasses. Gonna look it up. I'm really inexperienced when it comes to fertilizing and additives. I've done organic for the entire grow, only fed some p/k for a week around Day 55-60, otw I let the plant just use the soil. I might wait a little before more defol - it looks like there's some more nutes/sugars the plant wants and can get from them

Back