@Arthur - looking good bud...updated

@Swan - sweet looking bud on the dwarfy!! Nice harvest

@Waira - Wow man...psych is looking excellent!! updated

@hecno - damn bud!! She is doing awesome updated

As for me sigh....wettest season has brought the problems alright...cherry bomb is now littered with mold. She will be cut early asap...suck cause she is nowhere near finished. Also chopping DPAWW, Nashira(no mold but she is close enough to ready) and bloody skunk asap to reduce mold BS. Sigh

Is that bud rot??

Looks a bit wispy and fluffy in there and a light brown colour

0356d72e59ef846eacb9ca3ceb0fee40.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

@Arthur - looking good bud...updated

@Swan - sweet looking bud on the dwarfy!! Nice harvest

@Waira - Wow man...psych is looking excellent!! updated

@hecno - damn bud!! She is doing awesome updated

As for me sigh....wettest season has brought the problems alright...cherry bomb is now littered with mold. She will be cut early asap...suck cause she is nowhere near finished. Also chopping DPAWW, Nashira(no mold but she is close enough to ready) and bloody skunk asap to reduce mold BS. Sigh
shit dude, horrible news. I feel for you. Seems a bad year for ya. It's started raining here past day or two, I've got ptsd flashbacks to a season lost. If there's any consolation in a shared experience....I know...hope you can get a few over the finish line....

shit dude, horrible news. I feel for you. Seems a bad year for ya. It's started raining here past day or two, I've got ptsd flashbacks to a season lost. If there's any consolation in a shared experience....I know...hope you can get a few over the finish line....

Thanks bud...yeah been a terrible season for rain and crazy high humidity(80%) on the few nice days. So far one smaller spot on the glueberry...moby, AWW XXL and cream mandarin XL are all free so far. My contest plant is taking it the worst. I am fresh water on all plants from here on out so i can chop when i need to, not when they are done. Meh thats the outdoor life!!

Certainly looks like a speck to me!! Check it out on the scope
Oh yeah that would be a sensible thing to do if a certain someone hadn't of panicked and threw it out right away!

Now I know what to look out for, will keep a close eye and check under scope if I see more, thanks for the rational advice.

Had the usual driving rain this past week in good old UK "summertime” so it was always a danger.

Oh yeah that would be a sensible thing to do if a certain someone hadn't of panicked and threw it out right away!

Now I know what to look out for, will keep a close eye and check under scope if I see more, thanks for the rational advice.

Had the usual driving rain this past week in good old UK "summertime” so it was always a danger.

Id go through all of your bud and look with a keen eye, scrapping any you find. Lear to peel back layers of bud while they are growing to spot it and try to get the jump on it. Rain shield maybe if you have a place you can do it.

@captcold ... I can match you on the leaf colours ... not quite on those lovely bud colours you posted tho' ..!
I can't seem to stop taking pictures of the limping dragon... even in her mangled state .. she is some of the prettiest weed i have ever grown :drool:
The daily colour change is real atm :yoinks:

I agree with you ... my Frost Dragon's got me camera happy too ... I'll be calling her Snap Dragon soon ... :eyebrows:

wdfd-leaf-fade.jpg wdfd-bud-cols.jpg wdfd-bud-mag.jpg wdfd-bud-cols-2.jpg wdfd-bud-frost.jpg

@912GreenSkell ... sorry to hear about your rot my friend, I'm actually surprised my Lime made it without any considering the bud density, I think I got lucky there. I'll be taking my comp entry down today, BS2, she's ready and showing plenty of amber, so that'll be all the potted autos (with the exception of the Dragon) done and dusted. My Maverick / CBG Durban is now out of 24hr veg as she's decided to start flowering anyway, so she'll be going into the growpit sometime over this weekend.

@Swan .. never panic. There's always time to ask a question and get an answer. :thumbsup:

Back