thanks.
man that's a late started only 4 hour direct sun and the wall behind is facing N hehehehe
k.. just was lookin at the thread moh's cross is eligible and doing wayyyyy better than I thought lmao..
this popped the shell off on the 14th of june
View attachment 780971
biggest one going outta everything.. didn't wanna enter this cause I wanna pollinate... but ... should I?

i
got pollen?, pollinate!

:greenthumb::amazon: :clapper::clapper::clapper: -- It's getting to be a scrum in here! Great stuff contestants, prime time is just getting started too! :hump:

my turn for an update :jointman: ... Psicodelicia, at about week 7, also showed sex first of all the 7 plants! Interesting, considering she's 70% Sativa, I thought she'd be among the last to show,... She's building beautifully, the Biotabs are kicking ass across the board in fact- :coffee:... She's not showing any hints of "hotness"- a bit of toasted tips like a couple other are, as they really dig heavy into the tabs,... I hope by this time next month, bloom has started,...at the rate she's growing, it'll be none too soon even in those 10'ers! View attachment 781073 View attachment 781074 View attachment 781075
love her "stance"

:greenthumb::amazon: :clapper::clapper::clapper: -- It's getting to be a scrum in here! Great stuff contestants, prime time is just getting started too! :hump:

my turn for an update :jointman: ... Psicodelicia, at about week 7, also showed sex first of all the 7 plants! Interesting, considering she's 70% Sativa, I thought she'd be among the last to show,... She's building beautifully, the Biotabs are kicking ass across the board in fact- :coffee:... She's not showing any hints of "hotness"- a bit of toasted tips like a couple other are, as they really dig heavy into the tabs,... I hope by this time next month, bloom has started,...at the rate she's growing, it'll be none too soon even in those 10'ers! View attachment 781073 View attachment 781074 View attachment 781075
Looking mighty healthy and big for only being 7ish weeks old. I don't know my friend, she looks quite WLD dominate to old Stick's eyes. Will be very interested to see her grow up and hear a smoke report at end of season.
Dinafem Sour D be 51", and Critical 2.0 is 48", and another Bubba Trouble at 44", big girls for autos from 3 gal pots!
View attachment 781091 View attachment 781092 View attachment 781093
Wowser brother! Those are huge for autos. It is amazing how big of plants can be grown in small containers. I had to grow most of my photo girls in 2.5 and 3 gallon containers last season, due to a recent back surgery I had end of last April. Many of my xes that I was testing ended up being 6 footers. Looking forward to watching your girls grow up. I had better get over to your thread, so that I can see the rest of your very healthy plants.

Peace

Looking mighty healthy and big for only being 7ish weeks old. I don't know my friend, she looks quite WLD dominate to old Stick's eyes. Will be very interested to see her grow up and hear a smoke report at end of season.

Wowser brother! Those are huge for autos. It is amazing how big of plants can be grown in small containers. I had to grow most of my photo girls in 2.5 and 3 gallon containers last season, due to a recent back surgery I had end of last April. Many of my xes that I was testing ended up being 6 footers. Looking forward to watching your girls grow up. I had better get over to your thread, so that I can see the rest of your very healthy plants.

Peace
cheers Stick!, hope your back is good to go, I have to baby mine these days, lifetime of overuse injuries, trailanimal, aka, workanimal, a body can take only so much, lol, so glad I can still laugh at me.

cheers Stick!, hope your back is good to go, I have to baby mine these days, lifetime of overuse injuries, trailanimal, aka, workanimal, a body can take only so much, lol, so glad I can still laugh at me.
Thanks for the well wishes on my back. Typical basic lower back surgery failure overall, but had no choice. I can still do more than I could before surgery.

Yea, old stick was a hardcore workaholic doing hardcore labor. I try to be the same way concerning laughing at my dumb ass.

Peace to you my friend.

Day 70: Drowned Dwarfy

Went out into the pouring rain to drag Dwarfy in for an inspection.

Pulled apart buds etc to look for any obvious signs of rotting etc and can't see any so that's good.

Forecast for next week is getting hotter, 30 degrees apparently on Wednesday but lots of thunderstorms too

I've got a microscope and can see that most trichomes are cloudy, could have sworn they were clear on Friday.

When I did my first feed back in May I wrote a note down to say harvest approx 17th - 24th July so I'm possibly not that far wrong.

Will check trichomes daily and look for a touch of amber. I might chop some at different times and label up the drying bags and curing jars to see if I can tell the difference between say bud that was mainly cloudy trichomes and bud that I left to go longer and more amber.

I just don't want to ruin it!

I do tend to obsess over small details sometimes and I get stressed by all the info that's out there and then can't decide what to do for the best.

Whatever happens once it's chopped I will continue to document through drying and curing and smoking and maybe talk a bit about why I decided to do this first grow and how it's been on my journal here:

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1524385

b9bc530bc3db86fa3a117bfef5a39254.jpg

862719f5d041f6b213b5be9da8997e05.jpg

ee3c1b8e5ba5de307eeb4c3b71c5321b.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Day 70: Drowned Dwarfy

Went out into the pouring rain to drag Dwarfy in for an inspection.

Pulled apart buds etc to look for any obvious signs of rotting etc and can't see any so that's good.

Forecast for next week is getting hotter, 30 degrees apparently on Wednesday but lots of thunderstorms too

I've got a microscope and can see that most trichomes are cloudy, could have sworn they were clear on Friday.

When I did my first feed back in May I wrote a note down to say harvest approx 17th - 24th July so I'm possibly not that far wrong.

Will check trichomes daily and look for a touch of amber. I might chop some at different times and label up the drying bags and curing jars to see if I can tell the difference between say bud that was mainly cloudy trichomes and bud that I left to go longer and more amber.

I just don't want to ruin it!

I do tend to obsess over small details sometimes and I get stressed by all the info that's out there and then can't decide what to do for the best.

Whatever happens once it's chopped I will continue to document through drying and curing and smoking and maybe talk a bit about why I decided to do this first grow and how it's been on my journal here:

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1524385

b9bc530bc3db86fa3a117bfef5a39254.jpg

862719f5d041f6b213b5be9da8997e05.jpg

ee3c1b8e5ba5de307eeb4c3b71c5321b.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
I hear ya about the crazy making stress, my fall back now is........when in doubt do nothing, wait and see a little. I'll obsess about every little change a plant goes through, add all that info floating around and I'm in trouble. Backing off, lol

Back