update time
Bubba Trouble, aka Bertha, 46"
P1050139.jpg
and starting to leave preflower

Looking great Doc! That Nashira is looking good for her age.

Sweet looking Dragons my friend! Gotta love them Dragons.

Peace
She was slow to start flowering compared to my other outdoor autos. Why, I do not know. She has been fed well.

heres my lil photo... starting to take off.. relying on genetics for this one, hoping its a girl too..
this pink is a lil rockstar among something else .
20170716_110345.jpg

just noticed where I de-leafed there 3 finger happening... and it doesn't like to be played with

shot of the skywalker too, crystal forming (non entry, was going too)
20170716_110041.jpg
20170716_110050.jpg

@blowyourmind - And some more amazing frost from you! Keep up the great work bud!! If i even make it to europe i am coming to your place...hope that's okay!! :D

@Dr. Babnik - both looking beautiful bud!! Updated both

@Slowmo - Though she is half a plant now, she is 110% crystal! ;) Updated

@hecno - Looking sweet man!! Very nice!! Updated

@captcold - Excellent work fella...getting close to some fine homegrown!! updated!

@trailanimal !! Holy monster buddy!! Seem to be liking those ultra long hours of sun isnt she!! Amazing work my friend. Updated.

@Vlad The Inhaler - Looking fantastic!! Great work, gonna be a monster for sure! Updated

@mohawk warrior - Nice man...both looking good especially considering such a dark summer.

both looking good especially considering such a dark summer
thanks.
man that's a late started only 4 hour direct sun and the wall behind is facing N hehehehe
k.. just was lookin at the thread moh's cross is eligible and doing wayyyyy better than I thought lmao..
this popped the shell off on the 14th of june
20170716_110241.jpg

biggest one going outta everything.. didn't wanna enter this cause I wanna pollinate... but ... should I?

i

@blowyourmind - And some more amazing frost from you! Keep up the great work bud!! If i even make it to europe i am coming to your place...hope that's okay!! :D

@Dr. Babnik - both looking beautiful bud!! Updated both

@Slowmo - Though she is half a plant now, she is 110% crystal! ;) Updated

@hecno - Looking sweet man!! Very nice!! Updated

@captcold - Excellent work fella...getting close to some fine homegrown!! updated!

@trailanimal !! Holy monster buddy!! Seem to be liking those ultra long hours of sun isnt she!! Amazing work my friend. Updated.

@Vlad The Inhaler - Looking fantastic!! Great work, gonna be a monster for sure! Updated

@mohawk warrior - Nice man...both looking good especially considering such a dark summer.
Ur always Welcome bro. [emoji106] we drink and smoke on that :smoke:

thanks.
man that's a late started only 4 hour direct sun and the wall behind is facing N hehehehe
k.. just was lookin at the thread moh's cross is eligible and doing wayyyyy better than I thought lmao..
this popped the shell off on the 14th of june
View attachment 780971
biggest one going outta everything.. didn't wanna enter this cause I wanna pollinate... but ... should I?

i

Hit a selected lower branch and the rest will be prime...done deal!! Did you want me to make her your official entry for photo?

Back