Oh auto...okay no problem...and her strain is? Moh's cross?
pretty much..
work in progress... that's why I was debating weather or not to put it in... but jesus this thing took off

gonna be real funny if the next group is midgets

pretty much..
work in progress... that's why I was debating weather or not to put it in... but jesus this thing took off

gonna be real funny if the next group is midgets

Updated...looking forward to seeing what she can do!! Already an impressive plant for 30 days in such limited light.

thanks.
man that's a late started only 4 hour direct sun and the wall behind is facing N hehehehe
k.. just was lookin at the thread moh's cross is eligible and doing wayyyyy better than I thought lmao..
this popped the shell off on the 14th of june
View attachment 780971
biggest one going outta everything.. didn't wanna enter this cause I wanna pollinate... but ... should I?

i
Looking absolutely stunning for only being a month old. If she were mine, I would certainly do some selective pollination like @912GreenSkell suggested.

Can you tell us what the genetics are in Moh's cross, and what you are thinking about hitting her with?

Peace

:greenthumb::amazon: :clapper::clapper::clapper: -- It's getting to be a scrum in here! Great stuff contestants, prime time is just getting started too! :hump:

my turn for an update :jointman: ... Psicodelicia, at about week 7, also showed sex first of all the 7 plants! Interesting, considering she's 70% Sativa, I thought she'd be among the last to show,... She's building beautifully, the Biotabs are kicking ass across the board in fact- :coffee:... She's not showing any hints of "hotness"- a bit of toasted tips like a couple other are, as they really dig heavy into the tabs,... I hope by this time next month, bloom has started,...at the rate she's growing, it'll be none too soon even in those 10'ers!
ps1.jpg
ps2.jpg
ps3.jpg

Back