DSC_0039a.JPG
DSC_0043a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG
DSC_0046a.JPG

She is a cutie :pighug: in a 15l autopot :face: :rofl:

she never made the tent ... voted off in the first round :amazon:

Cheers :pass:

Day 70: Drowned Dwarfy

Went out into the pouring rain to drag Dwarfy in for an inspection.

Pulled apart buds etc to look for any obvious signs of rotting etc and can't see any so that's good.

Forecast for next week is getting hotter, 30 degrees apparently on Wednesday but lots of thunderstorms too

I've got a microscope and can see that most trichomes are cloudy, could have sworn they were clear on Friday.

When I did my first feed back in May I wrote a note down to say harvest approx 17th - 24th July so I'm possibly not that far wrong.

Will check trichomes daily and look for a touch of amber. I might chop some at different times and label up the drying bags and curing jars to see if I can tell the difference between say bud that was mainly cloudy trichomes and bud that I left to go longer and more amber.

I just don't want to ruin it!

I do tend to obsess over small details sometimes and I get stressed by all the info that's out there and then can't decide what to do for the best.

Whatever happens once it's chopped I will continue to document through drying and curing and smoking and maybe talk a bit about why I decided to do this first grow and how it's been on my journal here:

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1524385

b9bc530bc3db86fa3a117bfef5a39254.jpg

862719f5d041f6b213b5be9da8997e05.jpg

ee3c1b8e5ba5de307eeb4c3b71c5321b.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

She looks so good .. . weather permitted ... give her 1½-2 weeks more ... and u will have some amazing homegrown :thumbsup:

also if possible give her soemkind of PK boost :greenthumb:... she would love that

She has started to focus her energy on flowering and that = trichs :eyebrows:

Last edited:
Awesome frost on that little honey!! Too bad she didn't for bud a little thicker for you!! Still...some amazing smoke is better than a whack of poor smoke! ;)

the smoke is amazing :eyebrows:
I know this because, her sister did make the tent and yeilded 600+grams wet :headbang:

Back