Not exactly a level playing field is it ...? :sad:
There's more sunshine in Dolly Parton's bra than we get over here in Blighty..!

Not quite sure yet what my entry will be yet .. too early over here, but I'll have a trick or two up my sleeve for sure. :cools:

Not exactly a level playing field is it ...? :sad:
There's more sunshine in Dolly Parton's bra than we get over here in Blighty..!

Not quite sure yet what my entry will be yet .. too early over here, but I'll have a trick or two up my sleeve for sure. :cools:

Nice bud!! I knew you would be in despite climate challenge!! Good luck man! Thinking of just photo or photo and auto?

@912GreenSkell thanks for the tag, sadly though I fall short on rule 1 and realistically won't qualify for quite a while. Subbed to the thread and ready to see what you other guys pull off outdoors this year

@912GreenSkell thanks for the tag, sadly though I fall short on rule 1 and realistically won't qualify for quite a while. Subbed to the thread and ready to see what you other guys pull off outdoors this year

Hey no problem at all. Though....if its the post count holding you back, you could easily fill the quota in a day or two shooting the breeze with the fine folks in live stoners thread. If you want to fill the quota shoot me a tag in the live stoners thread and we'll shoot the breeze about growing green outdoors.

Hey no problem at all. Though....if its the post count holding you back, you could easily fill the quota in a day or two shooting the breeze with the fine folks in live stoners thread. If you want to fill the quota shoot me a tag in the live stoners thread and we'll shoot the breeze about growing green outdoors.
Why, wait...What's rule no.1??

Well I'm not exactly outdoor but under the sun, yes. I'll take part if the sunroom/ solarium is OK. I usually have a few ODs going but in this climate that is like "gee look at that" it actually grew LMAO.

Why, wait...What's rule no.1??

Rule 1 - Gladiators must have a 50 post count on AFN, and be members of this site for at least 30 days.

Well I'm not exactly outdoor but under the sun, yes. I'll take part if the sunroom/ solarium is OK. I usually have a few ODs going but in this climate that is like "gee look at that" it actually grew LMAO.

Definitely allowed jraven, as long as the sun is the primary source of lighting. Not really any different than a greenhouse!

Back