Cool. For a photo plant I have some @StickMan beans I got from a friend here not sure the name atm. Z? x HT.
The auto will probably be Mephisto Triangle. Haven't started any yet just getting there.
:pass:

Strain is CBD Crew Z6 (pure CBD chemotype) x Harle-Tsu. All plants should be high to very high in CBD.

I was sooo excited for a second thinking you might be into this contest my friend!! Hope you are doing well bud. Thanks for the strain info, I will update @jravens entry now..

The [HASHTAG]#outdoor grow battle[/HASHTAG] List..Have I missed anybody off...?

@blowyourmind
@Benjamin Squier
@trailanimal
@dankstyle J
@defthandler
@Dr. Babnik
@Slowmo
@Dave_Shorts
@buzzyman32
@GodAmJT
@islandgrower
@Powerful14
@Haystackstang
@hecno
@Maria Sanchez
@AVITAS
@Yeatster
@farmergreen007
@jackMgood
@mrstonde
@Bud Wiser UK

@912GreenSkell Team Leader

@NebulaNuggets are you In...?

If we put @912GreenSkell @trailanimal and @dankstyle J in as the [HASHTAG]#staffgladiatorteam[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Do I See enough of a Mix to actually put a [HASHTAG]#USGlatiatorteam[/HASHTAG] and a [HASHTAG]#EUGladiatorteam[/HASHTAG] ..give the Challenge a bit of an Edge..:coffee:

I see @hecno @Bud Wiser UK @Dr. Babnik @Slowmo that I am pretty confident are EU..is there anybody else EU..?

The [HASHTAG]#outdoor grow battle[/HASHTAG] List..Have I missed anybody off...?

@blowyourmind
@Benjamin Squier
@trailanimal
@dankstyle J
@defthandler
@Dr. Babnik
@Slowmo
@Dave_Shorts
@buzzyman32
@GodAmJT
@islandgrower
@Powerful14
@Haystackstang
@hecno
@Maria Sanchez
@AVITAS
@Yeatster
@farmergreen007
@jackMgood
@mrstonde
@Bud Wiser UK

@912GreenSkell Team Leader

@NebulaNuggets are you In...?

If we put @912GreenSkell @trailanimal and @dankstyle J in as the [HASHTAG]#staffgladiatorteam[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Do I See enough of a Mix to actually put a [HASHTAG]#USGlatiatorteam[/HASHTAG] and a [HASHTAG]#EUGladiatorteam[/HASHTAG] ..give the Challenge a bit of an Edge..:coffee:

I see @hecno @Bud Wiser UK @Dr. Babnik @Slowmo that I am pretty confident are EU..is there anybody else EU..?
EU vs US is a cool challenge!

Strain is CBD Crew Z6 (pure CBD chemotype) x Harle-Tsu. All plants should be high to very high in CBD.
Thanks for that brother @StickMan I'm really happy to have this strain, it'll be my first CBD strain. Any info on size or growing time would be much appreciated. :toke:

Back