Hey @912GreenSkell ....can you add me with DP autoduck to the list. Just popped today so will start tge pictures off. Not sure if it'll be the best plant I have this year but it'll be different

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I had an Auto Duck outdoor..:headbang:..not massive but a very easy going plant...

What Cost 100gr weed???? In Holland 350euro and is +/- 450dollar?

Wow...Cheap...:headbang:

I prefer my own weed now, though.. My weed tastes better, is fresher and gets me high, if not higher, than the street shit around here.. I haven't seen shwag in forever, even if I WANTED to get it..

Own grown tastes so much better than what we have ever bought..:headbang:

But the going rate is always 10 bucks a gram for almost any good herb.

Yup..that's the rate here in Spain too..or it was the last time I bought it..Years ago..:thumbsup:..10 euros a gramme..means I can't afford my habit..:coffee:

65 bucks a quarter here for good, better is even more. None compares to portal or mephisto! Harsh, serious coughing fits after smoking it. But its been almost a year since ive had to do that
So better grow what we need!

[HASHTAG]#AFNoutdoorgrowbattle2017[/HASHTAG]
upload_2017-4-6_11-50-54.png

upload_2017-4-6_11-54-14.png

upload_2017-4-6_11-56-57.png

I always found it odd that around here, hard drugs are sold in metric while weed is still in Imperial.. It'd be funny asking for a "teener" of weed.. lol
I've only used imperial units when I lived in Canada.
The custodian at the university where I worked was my weed dealer.
I always worked late hours, so we met every day. When everyone else had left for the day, I sat outside smoking a joint before I went back to the lab, munching honey dips from Tim Horton's.
I miss Tim Horton's coffee. I drank "large black" from morning to evening.

I always found it odd that around here, hard drugs are sold in metric while weed is still in Imperial.. It'd be funny asking for a "teener" of weed.. lol

Same here...interesting that Cannada is metric nation, yet almost no one I know uses metric measurements except for hard drugs. If you mention CM in a cabinet making shop you get a slap upside the head. :D

Back