Man, you need to find some new connects!!!!! lol

I'm up in Massachusetts, outside of Boston, and for a quap of killer, it'll set you back about $800, maybe a little more, but that's usually the price I see.. Ozs go for about $200-400, depending on who and what you're buying.. I haven't had to purchase much in a while, but I did about a month ago and I got an oz of high-end Northern Lights and it only set me back $220..

I prefer my own weed now, though.. My weed tastes better, is fresher and gets me high, if not higher, than the street shit around here.. I haven't seen shwag in forever, even if I WANTED to get it..

I'm in Oregon ,high times claims we have the cheapest weed in the country,I don't buy it or sell it i grow for medical,but a pound of super high grade is only 1300$ and eighth at the dispincery is only 20 for rec folks cheaper if you got a card .

I hear that . Wish it was that way here. Because it's illegal people try to get each other on prices. And actually I don't need new people brother. New people gets u locked up. I'm cool

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm in Oregon ,high times claims we have the cheapest weed in the country,I don't buy it or sell it i grow for medical,but a pound of super high grade is only 1300$ and eighth at the dispincery is only 20 for rec folks cheaper if you got a card .

Seriously...this is what legal weed should look like!! Affordable for those who don't "want" to grow. Guys selling for $300+ an ounce are arseholes. Around here outdoor is $100($80 US) an ounce and indoor is $150($120US). Not bad if you know anyone!! ** Edit - City rates are much, much higher!!

65 bucks a quarter here for good, better is even more. None compares to portal or mephisto! Harsh, serious coughing fits after smoking it. But its been almost a year since ive had to do that

I'm up in Massachusetts, outside of Boston, and for a quap of killer, it'll set you back about $800, maybe a little more, but that's usually the price I see.. Ozs go for about $200-400, depending on who and what you're buying.. I haven't had to purchase much in a while, but I did about a month ago and I got an oz of high-end Northern Lights and it only set me back $220..

I prefer my own weed now, though.. My weed tastes better, is fresher and gets me high, if not higher, than the street shit around here.. I haven't seen shwag in forever, even if I WANTED to get it..
Every bit of truth here. We be neighbors.

That's really not bad compared to where I'm at in AZ, almost always 200-220 for real nice stuff, sometimes up to 280. But the going rate is always 10 bucks a gram for almost any good herb. Picked up 2 grams of Maui Wowie and Death Star last week and it was the real deal.

Being an hour or so away from the border, there is always really poor grade smoke around. Even at 400 for an elbow its only worth it's weight as fire kindling. It's somehow worse than the commercial grade smoke in the midwest/northeast where I grew up. Sometimes people just give it away. I had a buddy I worked with, he knew I smoked and just gave me an ounce one day that he had laying around LOL I was out and.....yeah I smoked it........not enjoyable

lol reminds me of a time I was in TX visiting some friends.. My friend's buddy pulls out a big bag of some dirty and starts rolling joints.. I ask if I can buy a bit off of him and he reaches into the bag, pulls out a handful and says, "Don't worry about it man, this stuff is damn near free around here.." I could see why after we smoked.. lol

Back