hey im new to AN im not to sure how many posts ive done can someone direct me where i can get that info,dont think im above the 50 yet
fancy a go of this comp not got a chance of winning,some right little beauties growing already
you gotta be in it though

hey im new to AN im not to sure how many posts ive done can someone direct me where i can get that info,dont think im above the 50 yet
fancy a go of this comp not got a chance of winning,some right little beauties growing already
Looks like you currently got 9 posts @greenie88

Start a grow journal, do an intro in the intros bit and surf a few threads and you'll soon be at 50.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hey....you can also just look in the box on the left anytime you post and you will see the number of posts in messages...up to 19!

I have a good friend of mine that keeps all of his fish scraps and uses them to great effect growing large plants. Not quite as big as horse manure grown monsters, but they are big girls!!

LOOKING GOOD @ ALL! Unfortunately i did not get to bring my plants outside...will have to hustle that into the weekly scedule. Not a good teamleader :nono: :rofl: I'll get this fixed and come up with some pics These days. Just a Little stressed right now and almost 40°C sweatin big time!!

Back