Just for his seeds...?...I was Thinking with all the vits and minerals it might be a good basic food..I was planning on spraying them once or twice a week with it..

well i have to be honest, the guy only mentioned and showed it once but never talked again about it.

so i dont know if he rly uses this only for first seed watering or more often.
Give it a try and tell us about! tag me for sure! :)

Ok so fellas need some help...have an issue not sure if its good or bad but its gonna ve time consuming i bet.....see i cloned my lemon haze cross my buddy gave me n when it rooted i put it in a 5 gallom bucket n took to the woods n left. I wont lie i kinda forgot it for a little bit and it didnt get checked on for about 1 1/2, 2 months n when i did remember her i went to check n well this is what i saw..........so now my question is how do i keep her from hermieing n shit? I have no room in my house outside is the only place i have for her so how do i make sure she gets 12/12!!??? I need help!!! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170528_135600734_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170528_135600734_HDR.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20170528_135506825_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170528_135506825_HDR.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 85
@blowyourmind - KK X Amnesia Haze is looking excellent bud!! Updated front page now.

@Belivitez - Excellent!! Looking great so far!!

@Mossy - wow totally digging those multiplant pots!!

@Slowmo - that dragon is looking like it'll be a big girl!! Nice!

@iWumbo - no its not too late for either an auto change(excluded by the male), or to start a photo plant...we are aiming to have voting for this contest fully finished at the latest dec 1st.

@captcold - Looking fantastic buddy!! Updated entry...go team north!!

Look forward to the pics!! Not sure what to say about your lemon haze. Grow it and keep a close eye.
You think the days getting longer will affect it any? Not sure y she flowered never had a plant do that bedore n ive grown my share of flowers..... N ya cant wait to see the ladies always an exciting time going to the gardens!!

You think the days getting longer will affect it any? Not sure y she flowered never had a plant do that bedore n ive grown my share of flowers..... N ya cant wait to see the ladies always an exciting time going to the gardens!!

The lengthening daylight hours could/should revert the plant back to veg.....but i would think that would have happened by now if it was going to happen...

The lengthening daylight hours could/should revert the plant back to veg.....but i would think that would have happened by now if it was going to happen...
Ya exactly what I thought but id be damned if it aint still just flowerin away lol crazy!!

:eyebrows:

those pics should be included in the powerpoint presentation, explaning auto's to the photo world :thumbsup::thumbsup::toke:

Actually @Slowmo you are probably right...:coffee:..a Lot of newer Auto growers probably haven't seen the Photo to Auto hybriding process coz they all come Ready Made now..:headbang:

well i have to be honest, the guy only mentioned and showed it once but never talked again about it.

so i dont know if he rly uses this only for first seed watering or more often.
Give it a try and tell us about! tag me for sure! :)

Worth a Try....:headbang:..I Love recycling when I can get away with it...:coffee:..okay..I'm a gardener..I'm Tight....:crying:..but if you can Make it for Free..why Buy it...:shrug:

wow totally digging those multiplant pots!!

I Always multi pot..:thumbsup:..I get less per pheno on bud..but more overall for the pot size...:coffee:

Sunlight has Almost Peaked..:d5:..horrifying Thought that in a little over 3 weeks it will be receeding again..[HASHTAG]#SummerSolstice[/HASHTAG].

Ya exactly what I thought but id be damned if it aint still just flowerin away lol crazy!!

Hey...nothing like a bit of early bud from a forgotten plant!!

[HASHTAG]#MotherNaturesGifts[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

@912GreenSkell ...I Know I'm going to go with [HASHTAG]#greenenvy[/HASHTAG] when your big girls finish....Wish I could get a field full over here..:wizzy:

IMG_1168.JPG

This is the Region below us...and Regions above us have Legalised too..But..it just keeps Missing us.....:hurry:......Booooooooooooooo...

Back