DSC_0016a.JPG

Guess which way the sun was :bow:, she turned through the clouds :pighug:

Cheers All :pass:

Last edited:
The Dragon took off today even though sun wasn't the best :

View attachment 755898 View attachment 755899

Guess which way the sun was :bow:, she turned through the clouds :pighug:

Cheers All :pass:

That's a Well Trained Dragon....:d5:..always looking for the sun.

damn those are some even trained tops :eyebrows: 2011 are those moms for auto crosses ? :pighug:

Yeah...every couple of days I had to rebend the ones that were lifting again..or they would be Waving at the neighbours..:coffee:

@GoAuto6 did a bit of work on them..I don't know if he reached hybrid or not.

full

This is a photo I Love of them..both the same seed off the same parents..both 8-10 weeks old..but one Auto and the other Photo..just that small genetic shift that decides their whole Future..it really is Fascinating stuff.

I read the rules said seeds started in 2017 or sum like that . I got more seeds arriving and I want to enter them

For photo strain I have peyote purple regs (cannabiogen)
And some autos I'd like to remain a mystery........... Sherlock seems like good name
download (3).jpg

I read the rules said seeds started in 2017 or sum like that . I got more seeds arriving and I want to enter them

For photo strain I have peyote purple regs (cannabiogen)
And some autos I'd like to remain a mystery........... Sherlock seems like good name
View attachment 755946

@iWumbo Sherlock...:coffee:..

The only thing I would say is..anyone starting Autos Late..there is a Finish Date on when they will go to poll..so don't go too late..or yours will be smaller than the rest when it comes to voting..:headbang:

Diameceous earth..?
I have it for my bugs this year but I haven't used it before.

This is a photo I Love of them..both the same seed off the same parents..both 8-10 weeks old..but one Auto and the other Photo..just that small genetic shift that decides their whole Future..it really is Fascinating stuff.
:eyebrows:

those pics should be included in the powerpoint presentation, explaning auto's to the photo world :thumbsup::thumbsup::toke:

Back