BD-1.JPG

BD-2.JPG

BD-3.JPG

Nothing... Only a like to the page haha
emoji23.png
shortly will be another giveaway so if u like it maybe u win
emoji6.png

Arent you a lucky fella!! Good for you!

@blowyourmind - Rough start on the new little on indeed! Hope she gets better soon! Blow mind entry updated...all plants looking great bud!!

@HemiSync - Nice bud!! Its amazing that those little plants arent being eaten by bugs considering the other local plants getting eaten! Looking great, updating Dark Devil now. Here comes some colour!!

@Slowmo - Woohoo!! Now that Red Dragons looks excellent! Updating now. Skywalker is doing well also...great growing fella!!

@Mark87 - either way is fine bud. If you would rather choose the pebbles we can work around it...remember there is a rule that is plants go hermy or turn out to be males, entry selection can be changed(trumping the 30 day selection rule). We too have had some very off weather...tons of cloud and lots of rain, but breaks here and there...today was nice mixed cloud and sun...finally, really a great day to plant!!

@Jraven - hope the weather turns around for you soon bud!! Gawd...absolutely stunning country!! Z6 entry updated

@GringoStarr - excellent work bud...Black dog is looking great and nice cover.

And i took advantage of a nice day and made my grow permanent!! Here is my official Entry at day 52 DP's Think Fast...an absolute branch factory!!
IMG_5218.JPG

And one of these autos will certainly be my entry..not sure who yet!! 9 Different strains to choose from in 22 days! Biggest of the lot so far is the Autoflower POrtal Nashira, smallest is the Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk. Great to see cherry bomb keeping up with the size of the rest so far!!
IMG_5211.JPG

IMG_5212.JPG

@HemiSync - Nice bud!! Its amazing that those little plants arent being eaten by bugs considering the other local plants getting eaten! Looking great, updating Dark Devil now. Here comes some colour!!
That's what the ammonia and moth balls are for. I keep two plastic takeout containers with some small holes drilled in the top, Rubbermaid TakeAlongs work well for this also. I fill one with ammonia and the other with mothballs and put them near the grow. It keeps most the critters away and growing amongst all the other wildflowers and such in the woods give the bugs and animals plenty to eat before they get to the cannabis. Well at least that is the plan.

Back