Excellent!!! Really looking exceptional Mr Wiser!! Hmmm not quite sure where to go with the reg non sexed seeds. It would be a slight bit of advantage, but what would you guys think of allowing bud wisers reg seeds(and other non sexed regular seed) entry to become official when they show preflower? I mean we shouldnt force him to make the call now with potential males should we? Honestly i didnt expect to see non sexed reg seed involved in this. I ran regs for years but i would always sex them at 3 weeks and then revert back to veg the instant they show. Updating the Brooklyn Sunrise entry now.....looking perfect health bud! Keep up the fine work!!

@HemiSync - Dark devil is looking great so far bud!! Fine growing! I can see the red tinge in the pic.

@GringoStarr - Hahaha same here...weather has been dark grey, cold and rainy. I am amazed how well my girls are doing....this might be the biggest batch going in the ground....ever!! In fact they are so big, i am second guessing the blueberry going in the partial sun garden....hate to say it but she might be living at somebody elses house, or i could be risking my freedom.

I knew there was going to be some challenges picking out your entry plant!! I just know my entry is going to be a bitch to pick out, with 10 different strains. Will update your entry now...its official!!!

@Mossy - i am just pumped you are going to join this!! Ive grown out amber twice indoors, and its an exceptional strain....beautiful colours and a superb buzz! I'll add you to the auto list with amber, but it wont be an official entry until you get closer to 30 days and finalize your entry.

@Tin Wiskers - Great to see them in the dirt bud!! Good luck!!

So you photo growers...are any of you guys planning to grow some giants this season?

GREAT WORK ALL AROUND LADIES AND GENTS!! Fantastic growing and contest so far!!
Hey @912GreenSkell i also have some reg seeds in tge comp my fruity pebbles r regs actually hoping for one male to breed but i can change to BB or WW they r fems if it makes it easier.....

El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault is going into flower already.
Obviously, the plant did not return to veg completely when returned to 18 hrs daylight after sex was determined.

I FIMmed the plant, cutting through a preflower. FIM was a success, and the 4 top branches express pistils, but the other preflowers did not regress as expected.

It will be interesting to see how this progresses! The strain is also a work in progress by Master Breeder @tobe.

At least if she keeps flowering, she will do it with the maximum available sunlight :pighug:

@Mossy :dancer:pretty colors

@blowyourmind :thumbsup::thumbsup:

@HemiSync .. nice we should see lots more pretty colors later on ... :bighug:

Cheers :pass:

17 of 20 days were rain n this week there is 5 outta 7 days of rain...... Its never gonna stop!!!! Plants cant be to happy will have to make a check on the gardens tomorrow for sure

17 of 20 days were rain n this week there is 5 outta 7 days of rain...... Its never gonna stop!!!! Plants cant be to happy will have to make a check on the gardens tomorrow for sure

damn that sux :pighug: hope it gets better soon :pass:

here in western europe we are having a lovely heat spell atm 25c+ :vibe:

Good Morning AFN [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:

upload_2017-5-27_7-41-21.png

[HASHTAG]#freetheweed[/HASHTAG] join the [HASHTAG]#greenrevolution[/HASHTAG] :growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

Saturday Saturday [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG]

This Girl is my lost baby ... she grew slow and lost out to my Gorilla Monster in the tent ... she was the first plant outside this year :pighug:

Balcony Skywalker :

DSC_0014a.JPG
DSC_0015a.JPG

Greetings to all fellow [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG]

Have a good Saturday :pass:

Same here, 4 or 5 days had partial sun the whole last month. Plants definitely did not like it. Not surprising in my climate /location but it didn't have to do it all at once:backside:
Any how, looks like a beautiful day in store today so hope they appreciate it.
P_20170527_061939_p.jpg

35 celcius right now[emoji482]

Girls having fun in the sun damn is hot[emoji41]
1st pic is 7days old blow Mind autoflower

Last pic in black pot is droopy (kk x amnesia) bug issue [emoji33]

She's smells very lovely really a haze flavour with a fruit kind a thing haha mmmm[emoji122] I think the first 2 blow Mind will be harvest in 4 weeks
2ae80f3821c76a4781d37bd1645e1287.jpg
49a6278b7c40767a7683d382baecbb3b.jpg
fd2662938b14f2e32f6ac399f050d393.jpg
7b41853edf04bad7e1c8b8892b1bf414.jpg
ca37581a95aaf53d2b43344ee9012024.jpg

Back