[HASHTAG]#go gladiators [/HASHTAG]

All this talk of unconventional growing is definitely something I'm into ,I posted this on my outdoor grow thread and its a recipe for dankstyle js rocket poo .For over a year I have kept a bucket of cavy poop outside decomposing',I add holes in the bottom of the bucket and cover the top only letting small amounts of rainwater to hit the poo keeping it moist ,I mix up my organic complete fertilizer that contains seabird guano ,kelp meal ,cotton seed meal ,blood meal,fish bone meal,feather meal,langbenite,rock phosphate and leonardite adding 3% percent humic acid ,I add 3 or 4 bowlfuls of worm castings and 5 bowls of garden and bloom organic soil I mix it all together and use as a top dressing but also works as a soil amendment ,sorry about the measurements I have been brewing up my own stuff for awhile now and kinda got a feeling for it my scooper for the soil and casting is a old bowl noodle soup container ,the cavy is a south American rodent that to me looks like a miniature kangaroo with a dear face ,it's fed organic alfalfa pellets and only eats vegetables.The cavy poo mix also has quite a few large earth worms in the bucket adding more breakdown ,the holes in bottom of bucket not only help drain but let the worms in here's a picture of the poo ,I mix it in the recycled ol soil bag View attachment 756399 View attachment 756400

Well.....bloody hell JJ...:yoinks:..in 11 year..that is a First....:toke:..Hats off to you.

Cavey poo..anyone with guinea pigs might lie to try this.....:headbang:..Obviously..seeing your Results it works a Treat.

Doing a fine job as team leader bud!!

:headbang: How many Teams do we have in here...?

I thought I read 'Kangaroo Poo' back there for a sec ...! Thought, do I need to get some of that? :biggrin::biggrin:

I Thought..how do I grow a Cavie...:coffee:

Aint that the truth she should be punishing me not rewarding me ha lol but hey ill take it!!! Only 2 montgs or so left lmao!![/QUOTE]

:crying: @912GreenSkell [HASHTAG]#ThePunisher[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
So guys posted pics of all the girls n forgot to put my comp flowers lol so here they are the first pic is the fruity pebbles ...a little lanky due to rain but owell n then we have the nevilles haze her roots are already out the bottom of the container! Then we have my variety box lol from the top left to right is WW critical kush n WW. second row from top is amnesia og critical kush n blueberry third row is 2 nyc diesels n then my other BB. Then last row is glueberry og original berry n another glueberry:) cant wait to see the results of this years hard work!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170530_095925972_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170530_095925972_HDR.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20170530_100031953_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170530_100031953_HDR.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20170530_095845250_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170530_095845250_HDR.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
So guys posted pics of all the girls n forgot to put my comp flowers lol so here they are the first pic is the fruity pebbles ...a little lanky due to rain but owell n then we have the nevilles haze her roots are already out the bottom of the container! Then we have my variety box lol from the top left to right is WW critical kush n WW. second row from top is amnesia og critical kush n blueberry third row is 2 nyc diesels n then my other BB. Then last row is glueberry og original berry n another glueberry:) cant wait to see the results of this years hard work!!!

Good stuff bud!! Little ones are looking good.

@Mossy - We have 4 teams. Team USA is the biggest with 19 entries, Team Europe is 15, Team South (Australia,southern islands) have 4 entries, and Team North(cannada) is at 3 entries. Complete updated list on page 1 post 1

@Vlad The Inhaler - Hey bud! Hope everything is going well...unless i missed an update we need a pic from you!

Good stuff bud!! Little ones are looking good.

@Mossy - We have 4 teams. Team USA is the biggest with 19 entries, Team Europe is 15, Team South (Australia,southern islands) have 4 entries, and Team North(cannada) is at 3 entries. Complete updated list on page 1 post 1

@Vlad The Inhaler - Hey bud! Hope everything is going well...unless i missed an update we need a pic from you!

Yee mate, I haven't been to see the plants this week. Will definitely be going on Sunday tho. [emoji1360]

Hey @912GreenSkell was just reading thread n noticed i wasn't listed under a country on page one (growing for team U.S.A) also my photo choice is gonna be the fruity pebbles regular seeds so if by chance my pic is a male ill use the other if both r male ill choose a fem blueberry that cool? Thanks bro lovin this comp lotz of beautiful ladies on here!!

:thumbsup:
so basically ill be keeping this thread handy...
:nicethread:

Good stuff!

Hey @912GreenSkell was just reading thread n noticed i wasn't listed under a country on page one (growing for team U.S.A) also my photo choice is gonna be the fruity pebbles regular seeds so if by chance my pic is a male ill use the other if both r male ill choose a fem blueberry that cool? Thanks bro lovin this comp lotz of beautiful ladies on here!!

Yeah thats no problem. Entry Updated.

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

cant wait to see the results of this years hard work!!!

Me Too...looking forward to Watching..:headbang:

We have 4 teams. Team USA is the biggest with 19 entries, Team Europe is 15, Team South (Australia,southern islands) have 4 entries, and Team North(cannada) is at 3 entries. Complete updated list on page 1 post 1

Ha ha..you are Brilliant @912GreenSkell :bighug:..cheers.
I Was Thinking of letting the Team Leaders chose an Image for a Team Badge..what do you Think...?..

how do I get on this
i'll represent the natives
truthfull I should read back but damn 100 sum odd pages lol....
whats going o n here?

[HASHTAG]#Newwayofdoingthings[/HASHTAG] @mohawk warrior :headbang: [HASHTAG]#autoflowergrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG] Photo's too...:coffee:.. [HASHTAG]#Fullbraggingrights[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#trashtalk[/HASHTAG] Encouraged ..:d5:

There are some More comps kicking off shortly if you can't manage an outdoor spot..:thumbsup:

Back