Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Ok, so I just changed the title to reflect what I am attempting to do.
The goal here is to harvest every 30 days or so. Much of this will be dictated by the strains and time to finish, however, with proper planning and a new sprout every 3 weeks I think it can be accomplished.
As far as the organic part, I will be reusing the soil and re ammending every few grows as plant performance dictates. What I am finding is that if I concentrate entirely on building the best soil environment for these girls, they will grow well and produce top shelf meds.
Any and all that are interested in water only growing or organics feel free to tag along for the ride.

Current state of the project:

GWK day 44 should be about 25-35 days out from harvest.
24K day 34 should be about 20-25 days out based on the performance of the last grow
Fastberry is day 4 and should be about 60 days out.

Once fastberry is 25-30 days old, I will pop another seed and add to the crop plants that will be harvested in about 80 -90 days from now...which is ~ 30 days after the first round of Fastberry.

Good morning. It's time for the weekly wrap up. These are always fun because they show how much progress was made in the last week.
Temps have been stable and the RH is a little high. I have 2 fans inside the box to keep good airflow until the humidity comes down.
Top dressed on Thurs this week with a mixture of kelp meal and fish bone meal for a P kick here in flowering. 2 tbsp for each of the girls.
Other than the organic top dress...water only.
I think they look very happy and are putting on a good show!

wklyupdate35.jpg
wklyupdate45.jpg

Lookin good!
I luv these updates, the gals always look happy and the freakkin color!
Before too long we are going to start sending new growers your way when they want the happs on water only organic grows yo!!!

Lookin good!
I luv these updates, the gals always look happy and the freakkin color!
Before too long we are going to start sending new growers your way when they want the happs on water only organic grows yo!!!

Haha...thanks mate. I will be glad to let anyone know what I am doing but it is stuff I learned as a kid on the farm. We used to wash the cow shit out of the milk barn every day and down through a pipe into a small field. When summer came I would walk down there and throw out a handful of watermelon seeds and then I would just leave it alone and I would get HUGE watermelons. Same thing today, just different plant...LOL

Good morning AFN
Day 47 for GWK
Day 37 for 24K
Day 7 for Fastberry
Temps: 75-76 F
RH: 68-71
Everybody is just doing what they are supposed to do.
All got some well water today. They are swelling up and getting some fat tasty goodness on them. The next weeks are the really fun ones when they start to fill out and get really frosty.

day7.JPG
day47.JPG

day37.JPG
day47.JPG

Good Morning AFN
Another wonderful day and the girls are just doing their thing. Both got some water but much more to 24K. She is really thirsty.
Day 48 for GWK
Day 38 for 24K
Day 8 for Fastberry
We had some bottom fan leaves start to turn over the last couple of days so it looks like we are headed into the final stretch.
Gonna be fun to watch them fill out over the next few weeks.
Fastberry might be a little shocked after the transplant. She still looks good, just not any progress today.
Temps: 77-78 F
RH: 67

day8.JPG
day38.JPG

day38_2.JPG
day48_2.JPG

day48_3.JPG
day48.JPG

Last edited:
Good morning AFN. Another beautiful day and another update from Automagic.
Day 49 for GWK
Day 39 for 24K
Day 9 for Fastberry
Temps: 77-78 F
RH: 68-71
Finally got a little growth from the Fastberry. She is gonna be OK in the long run I think.
The other girls are just cruising along. I have been doing a little leaf removal to get light to some of the other areas....only 1-2 a day at most
GWK has a few pistils starting to turn and she is filling out nicely. I hope to pull 2 zips+ from her...we shall see in due time

day9.JPG
day49.JPG

day49.JPG
day49_2.JPG

Back