Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Lookin good there!
Okay so im curious, theres some tip burn on some of the sugar leaves.
I know during my kindsoil grow my plant hit on some nitro toxicity as it transitioned into flower.
Is it unavoidable using supersoils that the plants are gonna get a lil burn/toxicity here and there?

Things are looking good. Thanks for keeping us updated. :toke:

Lookin good there!
Okay so im curious, theres some tip burn on some of the sugar leaves.
I know during my kindsoil grow my plant hit on some nitro toxicity as it transitioned into flower.
Is it unavoidable using supersoils that the plants are gonna get a lil burn/toxicity here and there?

I am beginning to think it might be. It has happened on every one of my plants.....not much, maybe 4-5 leaves...I think they hit a little N pocket or something....always grow out of it with no apparent ill effects.

I am beginning to think it might be. It has happened on every one of my plants.....not much, maybe 4-5 leaves...I think they hit a little N pocket or something....always grow out of it with no apparent ill effects.
That was my impression during the kindsoil grow, it didnt hurt anything but it looks like something that happens during every living soil / supersoil grow.
I keep reading onlune that you should flush if that happens but i dont think youd wanna flush a supersoil

NOOO....won't be any flushing going on. No need to flush nature...I never even water to runoff. I use a moisture tester and keep everything the same everyday. I try to keep the bottom 1/3 in the mid -high moist category and gradually get dryer towards the top. Seems to work cause the girls are always praying.

Good Morning AFN. Everybody is smiling this morning.
Day 55 for GWK
Day 45 for 24K
Day 15 for Fastberry
Temps: 76-78F
RH: 68
GWK is racing to the finish. She has probably 25-30% red pistils. Her Trichs are about 40-50% milky and I actually saw a few amber sprinkled in here and there. She is getting really thick and the buds look to be tight and packed.
24 is just starting her run to the finish....maybe 10-15% red pistils so will start looking at her trich by weeks end.

day55.JPG
day15_01.JPG
day15_02.JPG
day45.JPG
day55.JPG

Lookin oh so sexy this morning!
Fastberry looks to be doin the thing as well, chuggin along!
So to maintain the perpetual cycle, when will you drop your next seed?

Lookin oh so sexy this morning!
Fastberry looks to be doin the thing as well, chuggin along!
So to maintain the perpetual cycle, when will you drop your next seed?

I will drop the next ones when fastberry is about 20-25 days old and about every 20-25 days thereafter. Gonna drop a sour crack and Sweet nurse CBD next. I really like sour crack...rush then couch lock

Good morning AFN. Everyone is smiling this morning.
Day 56 for GWK
Day 46 for 24K
Day 16 for Fastberry
Temp: 73-75 F
RH 63
It seems like I might end up doing a tiered harvest on GWK. She is doing her thing and really moving to the finish. Some of the lower buds are behind a few days of course, so I might try this. I have removed some additional fans on her. Getting there for sure. The pics for GWK are from the top of plant down....you can see the difference in maturity as you move down but overall about 40% red pistils and about 40% cloudy trichs.

day56.JPG
day16.JPG
day46.JPG
day56.JPG
day56_2.JPG
day56_3.JPG
day56_4.JPG
day56_5.JPG

Back