Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grape Walker Kush / 24K
Hey everyone. It's me again..Automagic....It's time for my second grow. I have a Grape Walker Kush in a 3 gallon pot with 3lbs of kind soil on the bottom and Roots organic on top of that. Still using CFL's and water only. Hoping the bigger pot will help give it more room to do its thing.

The second one will be either 24K or Auto Blues. She will be popped over the next 2 days and in the ground by Friday at the latest. She will be in the small cabinet with 3 gal soil also. The difference is that this will be my own soil mix. Water only for her. I have changed out the light in the auto box and put household LEDs in there. We shall see how this all works out.

Box.JPG

Interesting approach, I'm excited to watch this one, very cool indeed!

:pop:

Interesting approach, I'm excited to watch this one, very cool indeed!

:pop:

It will for sure be interesting....I might be wrong but I am convinced that just dirt (albeit very well prepared dirt) will do the job.
Just to go ahead and get it on the record, the dirt mix is as follows
2.5 gal Sphagnum Peat Moss
2.5 gal Earthworm castings and organic compost
2.5 gal Perlite and Vermiculite

Amendments are 2 cups of KIS organics that contain: Crustacean Meal, Kelp Meal, Neem Cake, Karanja Cake, Basalt, Gypsum and Oyster Shell Flour

Nothing else will be added. I will water only the entire grow with my well water that PH's to 6.55.

Wish me luck

Day 11 for Grape Walker Kush. She is rolling right along. Nothing has changed from 1st grow except the pot size. Moved from 1 gal to 3 gal.

Today is 1st day above ground for another round of 24K. She is the one in my own organic soil mix. Hoping she does well !

Day11.JPG

day1.JPG

Lookin good yo! I luuuuv your last grow journal. Cool to see a successful kindsoil grow, and im particularly intrigued to see how your mix does.
I got inspired and mixed up a lil batch of organic supersoil. I used roots organic for some of their dry additives. Im running tomatoes and some herbs to see how they do. Depending on results i might run a seed in it sometime before the end of this year

Lookin good yo! I luuuuv your last grow journal. Cool to see a successful kindsoil grow, and im particularly intrigued to see how your mix does.
I got inspired and mixed up a lil batch of organic supersoil. I used roots organic for some of their dry additives. Im running tomatoes and some herbs to see how they do. Depending on results i might run a seed in it sometime before the end of this year

Thanks mate. It was a lot of fun. I am completely intrigued by the organic water only grow(s) I want to keep making progress and hopefully get to the point where I have a dialed in method that produces absolute top shelf meds. Best of the best is what I am after in terms of quality. Thanks for coming along for the ride and heres to some good quality smoke in about 65-70 days.

Day 12 for the GWK.
I am going to be adding a few more details for this journal.
I have come to an understanding of what I need to do in order to accomplish my goal of growing for myself the best meds there are.
A) Work with great genetics
B) Give it a remarkable soil that is capable of feeding the plant everything it wants or needs for its life cycle.
C) Control the environment

I have A covered with Mephisto.
I have an acceptable B but am working hard to make it great
I am failing at C for several reasons and I am trying to work on one aspect at a time.
( The grow box is in an outdoor shed with pretty large temp fluctuations as well as being hard to get a handle on RH)

Todays Numbers:

Temp Range: 73-90 F
RH Range: 50-66

So anyways, here she is on day 12 and 2" tall

day12.JPG

day12_2.JPG

I like that approach ya got there, tho id add in the gear you use as well.
No doubt there are growers out there who can crap out topshelf bud with a 16watt household led bulb and no air circulation, etc. But better gear can def help lead to better/easier/more consistent grows, imo

Back