Looking good DJ..[emoji481][emoji482]

Any light that can extend your growth time in short Sun light will be a good thing. If your not going to start tarpping right away when the Sun time hits the 13.5 n 14 day light hour mark.... when most photo plants are wanting to flower and grow at the same time. It dont take long and they will grow and revegg.
Remember my last spring early grow.[emoji482]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Yes I remember that last year friend also a number of years ago I put mine out on a early start an they hit the 3 week flower stretch an then went to reveg that makes em grow big for sure but I'm looking for two harvests a season so my ladies aren't getting a long veg time .Probably pull the tarp around may 20th an be done before August an then next round .

Fill that baby up with green brother. Lookin good:growing:
Thank you friend I'm trying to roof em.out twice I've definitely got a challenge for myself I don't even want to calculate the feet per month I need to do that the first pull will definitely be a challenge but if I can get em lovin nature then it should work out .

Yes I remember that last year friend also a number of years ago I put mine out on a early start an they hit the 3 week flower stretch an then went to reveg that makes em grow big for sure but I'm looking for two harvests a season so my ladies aren't getting a long veg time .Probably pull the tarp around may 20th an be done before August an then next round .
Right on that's basically what I'm going to be doing to DJ.
I want to overlap my flowering grows by about 2 to 3 weeks with some plants. I'm going to be using plants that Harvest a little bit early and I can start sliding the veggy girls in. As soon as one is done another will be ready to go in right behind never letting one spot of the flower cage be empty.
I'll be growing more Indica leaning strains and 50/50 just so I can Harvest earlier. I'm running anything that flowers within 7 to 8 weeks.
I got quite a few strains now that Harvest within that time.

Right on that's basically what I'm going to be doing to DJ.
I want to overlap my flowering grows by about 2 to 3 weeks with some plants. I'm going to be using plants that Harvest a little bit early and I can start sliding the veggy girls in. As soon as one is done another will be ready to go in right behind never letting one spot of the flower cage be empty.
I'll be growing more Indica leaning strains and 50/50 just so I can Harvest earlier. I'm running anything that flowers within 7 to 8 weeks.
I got quite a few strains now that Harvest within that time.

Very nice friend my first round is sativa dom plants they won't get the veg time the second pull indicas will get .Some like the sour cookies could take awhile due to the riri cut of sour diesel in the genetics I'm hoping the cookies in the genetics drop that 11 week flower time down .Atomic bomb could also go a lil to long if influenced by thc bomb my dad grew a thc bomb that took until November an appeared to be a sativa.Hoping for fast flowering an a big stretch to fill out that 10 ft roof .

Starting to grow !!the tube there in got knocked over one day an they started to grow towards the light needless to say there healthy but my kushncheese just barely sprouted died with just one seed I didn't want to do another so I'm germin a seedsman white widow she will be behind but two months of veg outdoors can be perfect for a sativa dom lady.
20190316_093534.jpg

9 girls on the run n greeny set, man j i wish i would be so far..still have to wait another 2 months to start my outdoor adventures...
Hey at least ya got some bomb ass indoor goin down friend I've been itching to grow since last October but in all reality that sun makes growing feel awesome nothing like the sun .In a few days I'm.hoping to have the white widow come up I got a few different breeders of the widow but the seedsman is the most sativa an this is a sativa run well mostly bubba cookies an skelly og are indica dom mostly .

The outside of the greenie with a modified screen door an the inside not a bad grow space considering snow flattened out the last one so improvements here I come an the inside I like this look lots better higher roof !!
20190321_143555.jpg
20190321_143701.jpg

Back