I've got quite a few up waiting on just two or three I got a weird one pretty much an indoor grow 4 now but soon will have the greenie up an at it .Skelly og, c99,kushncheese ,bomb atomic ,sour cookies ,bubba cookies an bio legend.
20190308_090538.jpg

Bubba cookies has done something I have never seen her cotyledons are literally refusing to open I did start another sour cookies ,kushncheese ,an bio legend for any problems should be up soon
20190308_091653.jpg

Just got power on the snow storm that hit oregon blasted my rural area flattened out my greenhouse an left me an my son to go up against below 30 temps inside we survived with no complaints .I pray over every crop an the seedlings were exposed to under 30 degrees outside an snow logic would say they all should be dead but not every thing can be explained an prayers are powerful it appears so far most are alive with bubba cookies out of soil an the others on there way soon .Started the work on the greenie my buddy an me are going to weld on it today its in bad bad shape most would say destroyed but imma thinking it can be pieced back together after all I got some plants that need it .Glad to be here friend very grateful.
man, are we at the mercy of Earth and the Great Weather, or what! Beef her up with welded gussets/braces. You now know what ya gotta do to keep her standing!
and the babies live!

It's going to work out a now with a bigger roof a lil bigger then the traditional hoopy I hope I can fill it out fully an get some crazy canopy action .It seems something always pops up with farming friend I always come out a lil better for next round with the knowledge gained.
:thumbsup:
Bubba cookies has done something I have never seen her cotyledons are literally refusing to open I did start another sour cookies ,kushncheese ,an bio legend for any problems should be up soon View attachment 1025971
this has happened to me, more than once, usually ends up damping off

Already 5 pages me missed, welcome 2019 outdoor J.
Glad your here friend yep I gotta get an early start the first tarp pull is May 15 th I will be most likely starting up a bunch of autos after outdoor season as well I want to keep the momentum booming like before an keep a steady med production .

man, are we at the mercy of Earth and the Great Weather, or what! Beef her up with welded gussets/braces. You now know what ya gotta do to keep her standing!
and the babies live!
Yes friend the Pacific northwest can definitely be an unforgiviving place I think the pvc will be an added improvement an with a ten foot roof more room to get big thinking about making beds next year .

every time I get pissy about shit around me, I just need to come here and see
similes in the face of adversity
cheers J
Never easy friend but the beauty of overcoming adversity is always worth it !!

Glad your here friend yep I gotta get an early start the first tarp pull is May 15 th I will be most likely starting up a bunch of autos after outdoor season as well I want to keep the momentum booming like before an keep a steady med production .
ok, autos2, putting a package together, if weather cooperates post office next week

Back