Going to get seedling soil an it will start today .I will put the numbered seedling cups in a plastic tote with a seedling warmer mat inside I will cover it at night by putting the top on it inside the greenhouse .As soon as the seedlings emerge the top of the tote will have a fluorescent over the top from 7 am to 12 am .I'm thinking of switching the white widow for a bio legend or a sour cook .The sour cook has a rare French cut of sour d known as the riri an it intrigues me but also has a long flower time but the forum cookies in it should shorten it down .The bio legend is one of my faves an is rare but I can't resist running it jars of meds from the bio always got me smiling it was one of these seeds that I found a head band like plant that was done in 50 days it was by far the fastest diesel og in history an had the flavor an look of a headband but the flowering time of the sensi star it was lost to broads an russets rip my special heady .

Will be putting on the new white greenhouse cover soon should bounce a lil light back when I run the cobs .Just as I thought when I was dumping out last years planters the bottom was full of worm colonys.I'm goin to cut larger holes in my planters to encourage worms to come right in an they become dankstyle j worm pots .An there are huge piles under every planter I through the season will be adding those to the soil as I water .I also plan to gather more plants for tea an will continue the mix of organic styles bio dynamics,Korean natural farming ,probiotic farming an a lil no till I dubbed this style raw organics because my mission is to get most of what I need from my own environment an to keep it as natural as possible .This is medicine after all .
too cool, worm allies @work in the soil, I'm kinda jelly about this, no earthworms up here

too cool, worm allies @work in the soil, I'm kinda jelly about this, no earthworms up here
I'm definitely lucky there here they are going to help me out mucho I'm putting some brown paper bag pieces in the bottom to make it so the soil doesn't fall out once its been watered a few it becomes compact I also imagine they will be breeding under it hopefully.Another wacky idea might as well run with the worm pots lol.

:thumbsup: Here it comes:worship::cooldance:
Yes my friend I got em in a tote put a cardboard box inside it to just to be on the safe side .I got 100 germination last year in April outside no greenie no cardboardbox just seedling mat .I'm betting it will be the same seeds seem to like the mat .

Here's the list )female seeds C99,skunk special .Mamiko seeds bubba cookies an 2 sour cookies .Dinafem 2 kushncheese .Cannarado genetics bio legend an Skelly og .Bomb seeds bomb atomic .Most are sativa based the 2nd pull will feature more indica based cultivars .

Here's the list )female seeds C99,skunk special .Mamiko seeds bubba cookies an 2 sour cookies .Dinafem 2 kushncheese .Cannarado genetics bio legend an Skelly og .Bomb seeds bomb atomic .Most are sativa based the 2nd pull will feature more indica based cultivars .
Niice DJ[emoji481][emoji482]Looking real good.

This is the tarp I bought a few years ago for doing the light depth. It blacks out the sun.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
af231240d94b4e480dacbe4798d978e4.jpg

Last edited:
Niice DJ[emoji481][emoji482]Looking real good.

This is the tarp I bought a few years ago for doing the light depth. It blacks out the sun.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
af231240d94b4e480dacbe4798d978e4.jpg
That one looks nice an durable I already bought the tarp from the same place I got the cover .I wish I had bought that one its a lot cheaper.The one I got is 6 mil an comes from farm plastic supply I have 40× 30 roll just like the cover I got more then I needed I guess I'm prepared for years to come lol.

Back