Its snowing an yes that's now an igloo but inside the greenie the box stays 65 degrees
20190224_132115.jpg

Just got power on the snow storm that hit oregon blasted my rural area flattened out my greenhouse an left me an my son to go up against below 30 temps inside we survived with no complaints .I pray over every crop an the seedlings were exposed to under 30 degrees outside an snow logic would say they all should be dead but not every thing can be explained an prayers are powerful it appears so far most are alive with bubba cookies out of soil an the others on there way soon .Started the work on the greenie my buddy an me are going to weld on it today its in bad bad shape most would say destroyed but imma thinking it can be pieced back together after all I got some plants that need it .Glad to be here friend very grateful.

Oh darn it friend that's too bad. I hope the ghouse goes back together and the babes are ok...keep us posted. It's been tough here too but I had no hope of growing yet anyway so not anything too unusual...just looking for a good spring :bighug:

Oh darn it friend that's too bad. I hope the ghouse goes back together and the babes are ok...keep us posted. It's been tough here too but I had no hope of growing yet anyway so not anything too unusual...just looking for a good spring :bighug:
Hoping for a great spring as well friend well the greenie couldn't be saved in the traditional sense I went an bought 20 foot pvc an am rebuilding it with that salvaging what I can from the other greenhouse that was smashed the great news is now when its done it will have a high roof hoop house looking ten feet .Hoping to roof em out on that should be a lil harder I like to see the space completely filled .

Dam DJ shit sorry to hear that man... Glad you and the kid are good tho[emoji482] That's what matters the most.
Preying to the Canna God's[emoji267][emoji268]
All will be good[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
It's going to work out a now with a bigger roof a lil bigger then the traditional hoopy I hope I can fill it out fully an get some crazy canopy action .It seems something always pops up with farming friend I always come out a lil better for next round with the knowledge gained.

The skunk special didn't pop added a extra bio legend an a C99 for any non germination issues .Although sour diesel genetics are on the slower side of flowering the affect is nearly perfect meds for me .The sour cookies bio legend an bomb atomic all have a heavy dose of the chem line which is needed for depression issues .I could definitely get 3 tarp pulls a season with an early start but instead I go for these slow flowering strains that provide medical benefits unmatched lol by any 50 day strain .The truly sad thing is the bio legend seeds are down to the low numbers an being one of the only people holding this strain I will definitely miss her if she's gone hoping to take some clones off of her an any standouts keep em small as not to go over plant count did I mention fuck plant counts !!!

I got the Humboldt seed organization seeds so there will be sapphire og an gorrilla breath on the second pull these plants will be grown a lil longer then the first pull .Added a sour cookies an another kush n cheese for germination issues got quite a few up kinda late an bad germ rate due to a gnarly snow storm but things will pick up weather wise .

Back