Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Big bomb auto my outdoor lady doing really nice being in a pot in extreme heat
WP_20170806_003.jpg
WP_20170806_006.jpg

sometimes I just wish they'd slow down,but like all my kids they grow talll and they're loud .
a lot of seeds are f1's .. could be that
...more convinced you got steroids in them teas hehehe
White face og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] growing like the e32 Arcata train wreck from back in the day ,what makes it grow spindly like a vine you might ask ,well I have figured out its the strong Thai influence in the genetics ,so I put her in an oversize tomato cage an trained her up .View attachment 788980
more pics and how was the high?

a lot of seeds are f1's .. could be that
...more convinced you got steroids in them teas hehehe

more pics and how was the high?
Haven't smoked the white face off og yet ,I take more pics of her sister she's thicker an more my style ,I heard that certain phenos of the berry white grew like that and I know blueberrys a thick bushy plant so I'm guessing it's something in the white .

cant forget about the daga <--- often mistaken for Thai or ---> some Malawi's also mistaken as Thai
and I believe the bushyness comes from the afg used. for blueberry..
but ya, it is 7 am lmao..
would be easier to spot if u had an au natural pic

The bushyness in blueberry is definitely the afghani next time I'm at the farm I will snap a photo of the white face off og an the viney sativa like growth she's got going on I stuck her in a large tomato cage and lobbed off her top she produced all even apical branching ,I'm betting her flowers will be very frosty based on her lineage and probably be more like og ,maybe golf ⛳ ball nugs

Skelly Og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
WP_20170810_002.jpg

Back