Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

White face og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] growing like the e32 Arcata train wreck from back in the day ,what makes it grow spindly like a vine you might ask ,well I have figured out its the strong Thai influence in the genetics ,so I put her in an oversize tomato cage an trained her up .
WP_20170805_004.jpg

Oh my! It's getting dense in there, and not even flowering yet!

DSC00137.jpg

Wishing your garden looks like somewhere in Afghanistan.............
Thanks very much ,it's going to be a challenge figuring out where to train em they're not small and I'm almost outta walking space and I definitely will be once I ty them down .thinking I will get some meds and that's what I do it for an the absolute love of the plant sometimes I just wish they'd slow down,but like all my kids they grow talll and they're loud .

Most of my plants are in danger of touching the roof ,with my blue kush touching majorly ,gonna have to figure out how to make room for my plants still got some time a lil overwhelming because some of the secondary branches appear to be capable of reaching the roof welcome to my forest of kush .
Haha, I knew they were touching the roof...
Skelly Og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is turning into a monster super wide and very tall.View attachment 788974
A wall of green trees, wow, how to handle all of it...
Bluekush an og13 and the rest of the lady's filling a greenhouse to the brim literally,kinda stressful View attachment 788984
I'm really excited of how you will deal with all them to harvest!

Haha, I knew they were touching the roof...

A wall of green trees, wow, how to handle all of it...

I'm really excited of how you will deal with all them to harvest!
I trim that all By myself it takes quite awhile sometimes it's overwhelming but it gets done ,being a farmer ain't easy Mongol friend but it sure is rewarding.

Back