Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Thanks friend so far so good Oregon weather has been good and it keeps it up I will be very happy,since most of my plants carry a very similar genetic background harvest will be pretty close together but I think I will be fine not a whole lotta sativa out there ,I have better luck with mostly indicas they finish faster .

Good luck with those temps coming up, 111 F on wends in Portland area !!!

Good luck with those temps coming up, 111 F on wends in Portland area !!!
Today it was over 100 it was definitely really hot going to be hot tomorrow as well been able to keep my lil indoor going pretty well an none of my plants show signs of heat stress

Today it was over 100 it was definitely really hot going to be hot tomorrow as well been able to keep my lil indoor going pretty well an none of my plants show signs of heat stress

Ha!! Finally here the heat arrived 2 days ago....37 C today (98F), and i have to say...the plants are loving it!! ;) :D

Ha!! Finally here the heat arrived 2 days ago....37 C today (98F), and i have to say...the plants are loving it!! ;) :D
Nice 912 nothing like a heat spell ,sure beats rain an gloom been checking the weather like a mad man an it looks like it might be a dry summer ,I'm hoping last year wasn't that good ,but I have a feeling this year's going to be great .

Nice 912 nothing like a heat spell ,sure beats rain an gloom been checking the weather like a mad man an it looks like it might be a dry summer ,I'm hoping last year wasn't that good ,but I have a feeling this year's going to be great .

Up until a few days ago its been the worst growing season i can ever remember up here. Really crossing fingers the fall is far nicer than june and july!! No more rain!! No more Humidity!!(chants) The efforts for my autos was rough this season, hoping the photos come through great!! They are certainly big enough, just need some flower to flow now asap!! Only cream caramel and green poison showing so far...i "think" Delicious Fruity Chronic is into early preflower now.

Nice I need to check mine in guessing by the stretch of the og13 she's in pre flower as well and most likely blue kush to with its predictable blueberry genetics ,hoping the summer stays sunny for ya ,really good looking plants regardless of the weather friend ,man that atomic bomb is a straight bush man that's going to be nice when she blows up with flowers I love that one lots .

Most of my plants are in danger of touching the roof ,with my blue kush touching majorly ,gonna have to figure out how to make room for my plants still got some time a lil overwhelming because some of the secondary branches appear to be capable of reaching the roof welcome to my forest of kush .

Skelly Og [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
WP_20170805_001.jpg

Skelly Og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is turning into a monster super wide and very tall.
WP_20170805_002.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20170805_001.jpg
    WP_20170805_001.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 85
Back