Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

Hello, MissU. Wanted to stop by and pay my respect. I was looking at your soil mix. I add Espoma and vermicompost to my coco/perlite mix. I use rain water almost exclusively. I use heinsenberg tea and fish emulsion once a week.I also might top dress once in flower. I use 1.75gal pots. So far with Mephisto strains, I have never gotten less than 2 zips per bucket. With my last HubbaBubba Smellascope, I got 108g. Just 4g shy of 1/4lb. Also had a Dutch Passion AutoFrisian Dew produce almost 3.5oz in same set up, and they are not even supposed to be heavy yielders. I think I read that you were hoping to increase your harvest, so maybe some of this will be useful to you. Good luck

Hello, MissU. Wanted to stop by and pay my respect. I was looking at your soil mix. I add Espoma and vermicompost to my coco/perlite mix. I use rain water almost exclusively. I use heinsenberg tea and fish emulsion once a week.I also might top dress once in flower. I use 1.75gal pots. So far with Mephisto strains, I have never gotten less than 2 zips per bucket. With my last HubbaBubba Smellascope, I got 108g. Just 4g shy of 1/4lb. Also had a Dutch Passion AutoFrisian Dew produce almost 3.5oz in same set up, and they are not even supposed to be heavy yielders. I think I read that you were hoping to increase your harvest, so maybe some of this will be useful to you. Good luck
thanks for the feedback, my water is good water and is good everytime i use it. I need to try heisenber tea and fish emulsion at some point,

what size if your grow space, i would imagine a larger grow space would lead to higher yield along with a bigger light

For sure! I started with the Mars 700w led(310w actual) I did a 9 pot Dutch Passion auto grow in a 3"x3" space and pulled 6g over a pound. But that light is way more penetrating than the Mars 300. We all start somewhere. I just slowly grew my space. My space now is 5'x6'. I have a dimmable 1000w cool tube turned on lowest setting (500w), and about 300 actual watts of led lighting on each side. As far as rain water; we just happen to get a lot here, so I utilize it as much as possible. What I will say about the tea, is that my root system is so much more developed when it is incorporated. It has been a couple of years since I have had any issues; deficiencies, stress, pest or anything else that would qualify.

My seed popped today and i planted it in the soil and then i went and put a humidity dome over the plant. hoping this time everything is good, which im sure it will be. Not sure why the other seed just died on me, but maybe it was just the seed, it seemed as though the taproot never got anywhere.

For sure! I started with the Mars 700w led(310w actual) I did a 9 pot Dutch Passion auto grow in a 3"x3" space and pulled 6g over a pound. But that light is way more penetrating than the Mars 300. We all start somewhere. I just slowly grew my space. My space now is 5'x6'. I have a dimmable 1000w cool tube turned on lowest setting (500w), and about 300 actual watts of led lighting on each side. As far as rain water; we just happen to get a lot here, so I utilize it as much as possible. What I will say about the tea, is that my root system is so much more developed when it is incorporated. It has been a couple of years since I have had any issues; deficiencies, stress, pest or anything else that would qualify.
Nice set up, i would like to get a 3'*5' at some point, or something like that, and i do want more height but i just have no ability to do that right now. I haven't noticed any issues with my "normal" set up of 3gal air pots and my jobes fertilizers

My seed popped today and i planted it in the soil and then i went and put a humidity dome over the plant. hoping this time everything is good, which im sure it will be. Not sure why the other seed just died on me, but maybe it was just the seed, it seemed as though the taproot never got anywhere.

Nice set up, i would like to get a 3'*5' at some point, or something like that, and i do want more height but i just have no ability to do that right now. I haven't noticed any issues with my "normal" set up of 3gal air pots and my jobes fertilizers
I put one in dirt today too but it's just a solo cup.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it MissUniverse. Can't wait to see the new little lady! Good luck too you too, Dmrides220. I am really enjoying this thread with happy anticipation. In a few more weeks, we will have some great info on the OC strain! Keep the good work going, ladies and gentlemen.:vibes:

Last edited:
I put one in dirt today too but it's just a solo cup.

is your whole grow going to be in a solo cup or are you going to risk transplanting?

Glad to hear it MissUniverse. Can't wait to see the new little lady! Good luck too you too, Dmrides220. I am really enjoying this thread with happy anticipation. In a few more weeks, we will have some great info on the OC strain! Keep the good work going, ladies and gentlemen.:vibes:
i can't wait to see it either, i am hoping that I can get some luck and have it come up fast and be a quick finisher, would be nice to have the rapid finishing genes from sour crack.

Thanks for the positive vibes, glad theres a few people growing orange crack now.

is your whole grow going to be in a solo cup or are you going to risk transplanting?

i can't wait to see it either, i am hoping that I can get some luck and have it come up fast and be a quick finisher, would be nice to have the rapid finishing genes from sour crack.

Thanks for the positive vibes, glad theres a few people growing orange crack now.
I will not be transplanting, it will live its entire life in a little cup.

I will not be transplanting, it will live its entire life in a little cup.

I think I'm going to have to try a solo cup on a plant sometime soon. Maybe even start it tonight. How do you do the drainage holes?

Happy New Year missU!
Thanks you too

The seed has yet to break the soil but I can see the beginning of the shell coming through the soil so it should be a good grow! As long as I don't mess it up that is :)
:smoking:

Back