Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

4 mystery and 2 24c. My vote will be cast at the last moment but (hint hint) so far its looking like it's a 2 way tie**.
Who has ever done the mystery mix here? and who has done 24c here?

** My one friend has cast a vote for 24c as well

Thats a great camera too, pics were as good as ive seen
Thank you, it cost $75 which is about the extent of my finances. It is nice when places with christmas deals will order more if they screw up their inventory and have a bad batch of products come in. I was happy to wait after seeing the results. The only reason any of the photos are out of focus is me learning the camera.
It was such a pain to have one shipped only to have it recalled by the manufacturer.

I have grown one of 7 mystery beans and I believe I ended up with S.O.D.K.
I've been waiting for mephisto to get done rebreeding sodk so if i get one in the mix ill be ecstatic.

So im now having temperature problems even with an extraction fan. I'm considering trying to get an 8lb bag of ice and putting it in there some how and seeing what that does, only problem. i have zero space left.

Oh my grape crinkle was put in to soil because it just about shed its shell in my paper towel, no movement on the toofless aliens.
The toof decay as well as the white crack are too early to tell but i bet tomorrow they will show their tap root.

First thought that comes to mind on where u can put ice if theres no room on the floor of your grow area, u could make a little table to raise the plants up just enough to put the ice underneath the table the plants sit on. That would also keep direct light off the ice.
Hope this helps, throwing an idea out there.
:pass:
I hope you figure it out!
:vibes:

First thought that comes to mind on where u can put ice if theres no room on the floor of your grow area, u could make a little table to raise the plants up just enough to put the ice underneath the table the plants sit on. That would also keep direct light off the ice.
Hope this helps, throwing an idea out there.
:pass:
I hope you figure it out!
:vibes:
that is a good idea, im trying to think of other ways, if it was in the mid 80's i wouldn't be worried but i checked and it got to 91 today

Can you open more intake vents or is the outside air hot? You could put frozen bottles by the intake vent
91 is pushing it but plants outside get that hot. Just gonna be thirsty

Can you open more intake vents or is the outside air hot? You could put frozen bottles by the intake vent
91 is pushing it but plants outside get that hot. Just gonna be thirsty
I have all the intake vents open it just got really hot yesterday and I wasn't expecting it and I think it's look a bit odd being the only person with an ac unit going mid winter.
I like the frozen water bottle idea more than my idea simple and I can just buy a 24 pack throw it in the freezer and just put them around the whole tent. They do seem ok though, maybe less than optimal, but ok.

I may have a few auto grows under my belt but I still feel like a total noob

1x white crack and 1x toof decay were planted in promix today.

a light feed using Jobes fast start and a few speks of Jobes all purpose fertilizer was added to the Fantasmo express, avt and 3 bears og

Grape crinkle cracked its shell and the first set of true leaves are starting to form.

I have decided not to do an additional mephisto seed as I will be doing a dutch passion auto duck since I can't find any info on that strain and it looks amazing.

I will try to get photos in the morning. But so far so good. It is in a sog set up so I have more room for plants

Last edited:
Back